Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Andnjord

Arcane
MOAR two-handed diplomacy from everyone's favourite paladin!
B39DA099FA9BFDAE41C7340B3258BF7A7639D294

136 damage, and the intimidate check was only failed because I rolled a 1.
:whiteknight:

Also, that's the robe of 6 charges of free Maximize Metamagic in action:
68D3E74471239D989074205253638F66F42FC6D3

:shredder:

Last edited:

Andnjord

Arcane
Just noticed something... There's a pair of gloves that add 1d6 of acid damage whenever you damage someone in melee. BUT! That 1d6 is rolled separately, which means....You guessed it, another serving of sneak attack damage!

So now my two-handed diplomacy expert has 3d6 of sneak damage from her one level dip :D

gestalt11

Arbiter
Just noticed something... There's a pair of gloves that add 1d6 of acid damage whenever you damage someone in melee. BUT! That 1d6 is rolled separately, which means....You guessed it, another serving of sneak attack damage!

So now my two-handed diplomacy expert has 3d6 of sneak damage from her one level dip :D

That's ..... a really bad idea if its not a bug.

Canus

Savant
I had stopped playing as I was waiting for the 'Reduces rank up times by 50%' project to be fixed, as I can stand many things but not that level of lost progress, but I managed to find a Cheat Engine list which allows you to change the duration of projects. I've been using it to just manually move the duration of rank ups to 7 days as a placeholder. Here it is if anyone is having the same issue - http://fearlessrevolution.com/download/file.php?id=11499&sid=1ff011519f114a79223bc81dd9fff289

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
From that tiny screenshot it in fact looks like it has 4 heads. If you check the actual screenshot stolen from Steam you can see that it actually has 5.

Seriously? That mean didn't even squint at pic, not talking about playing the game.

Sure, but not the greater (+4) version, that one only lasts for 1 minute per level :(

Clerics do have metamagic feats? Or don't?

Yes except the SJW devs didn't make that Ekun's favorite meal!

What is all about with fried chickens and Negroes?

Last edited:

Sykar

Arcane

Nice bug.

Andnjord

Arcane

Nice bug.
I can only imagine the horrors of giving that gear to a knife master or similar....

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
This sucks. I really wanna continue with the main story but can't because of bugs. I also don't wanna start a new character - again - because I'm afraid I'll run into the same bugs.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
GnwQ8hS.jpg

Rolled another char sword and board LN knight fighter must say I do love the profession tree the little things NWN missed like armor and extra weapon training, bravery, persuasion being class skill so you are not forced to RP a simpleton or thug and so on. Also tempted to set Kingdom to auto its taking hours of time just watching the loading screens and besides did Medievel Lords did not had Stewards, Marshals, Chancellors, etc to do mundane day to day management for them? I want to go justing, hunting and wenching not to aprove trade deals or decide if to build mill or inn. Speaking of wenching how come your capital has no brothel?

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Steam is full of morons. Owcat are busy working on the game, no time to discriminate constructive criticism from incel whining.

ArchAngel

Arcane
GnwQ8hS.jpg

Rolled another char sword and board LN knight fighter must say I do love the profession tree the little things NWN missed like armor and extra weapon training, bravery, persuasion being class skill so you are not forced to RP a simpleton or thug and so on. Also tempted to set Kingdom to auto its taking hours of time just watching the loading screens and besides did Medievel Lords did not had Stewards, Marshals, Chancellors, etc to do mundane day to day management for them? I want to go justing, hunting and wenching not to aprove trade deals or decide if to build mill or inn. Speaking of wenching how come your capital has no brothel?
And those kind of rulers either had a failing state or got murdered one day and replaced. Game lets you do that as well. Just ignore everything and your barony will fail eventually :)

Elex

Arbiter
steam forum for this game deserve a total purge.

pathfinder kingmaker steam forum is a collection of all the thing wrong in modern RPG.

same for the reviews (both steam and press).

In 2018 D&D and tabletop RPG are widespread.

I think is almost certain for
a teenager videogame player to watch at least one episode on youtube with one youtuber playing an rpg on roll 20 with a hipster dungeon master.

Nobody pretend people know all the rules and is a perfect player/DM....

But at least the basic stuff yes (not even the rules).

People complain about difficulty and they clearly want level scaled stuff balanced for their character and party composition while they set the difficulty to unfair ( of course they will neber admit that).

the rule adaptation of P:K allow some insanely broken stuff, complete the game is possibleat ufair. (unless bug).

of course that require a carefull plannig and extreme min maxing.

the game at lowest difficulty is a clownfiesta that require almost zero effort.

still pages and pages of whining about CR.

because of course the dungeon master is going to use the monsters on the manual against a party of murderhobo minmaxer that have read the campaign and know all the moster stats.

and i stop here because is too painfull.

no the steam forum is not about bugs maybe 30% of the post are about bugs.

Andnjord

Arcane
....New thing I've noticed about those bonus damage rolls that roll separately (like the +5 greatsword). When using Smite Evil, the bonus damage from your Paladin levels get added to all the damage rolls. So my Two-handed diplomat gets to have a 9 (her paladin level) times 3 (Endless War separate 2d6, Alkali Gloves separate 1d6 and normal damage roll)=27 bonus damage on top of everything else whenever she Smites some Evil.

I think this is getting kinda silly :lol:

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot The Real Fanboy
I find it ironic how the forum that celebrates free speech is okay with developers silencing criticism.

Banning paying customers that give constructive criticism is the fastest way to alienate their fanbase, and niche developers can't afford to treat their fans like shit.

Last edited:

Cael

Arcane
I find it ironic how the forum that celebrates free speech is okay with developers silencing criticism.

Banning paying customers that give constructive criticism is the fastest way to alienate their fanbase, and niche developers can't afford to treat their fans like shit.
Every game developer does that. It is not just Owlcat. Go make a ruckus in stardick's forum and see how long you last. Or HBS'. For bonus points, talk smack about the Infinishit's fat fucktoy there.

Thonius

Arcane
Well the thing is - amount of constructive criticism on steam forums is abysmal. It's full of drooling retards. If you want to ruin your day got to steam forum and read how POE superior in every way to this, and how DOS is greatest rpg of all times. Also some retards keep on asking for additional game mode - turn based. You cannot negotiate with retards. But hey, they could've just ignore those threads.

Serus

Arcane
Patron
Rolled another char sword and board LN knight fighter
With 14 DEX?

You need 15 for Two Weapon Fighting + Shield Bash.
And he gave him 12 INT? 2INT = 1/2 skill point per level, that's pathetic. No reason to do that other than larping. 13 at least would give him access to several feats but 12 is neither here nor there. My inner min-maxer is devastated looking at this newest Commissar creation.
:decline:

Other than that, I agree that fighters are much more interesting in this game than in most past D&D-likes, even the 3.x ones.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom