Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Black

Arcane
Codex withdrawal kicks in.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
kH5EeGy.png
Don't hold the suspense men, did he take his meds or not.

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
Ok I just realised that you can't see the tweet because they deleted it.

It was an official Bandai namco UK tweet refering with this two images

Dp37gk0W4AA8KQ-.jpg

Dp37hipXcAEzDGK.jpg

It's not as funny watching it without the real context but here it is. Instead, here's another random shit about SCVI.

Last edited:
People who receive this message either turn off their ad blocker, become a supporter to get an official ad-free version of the site, or they can’t read Rock Paper Shotgun.
The choice seems fairly obvious.

Choice 4: Use uBlock Origin to block their anti-adblock message against adblockers, lelelelelelelelelelelel. What are they going to do, make an anti-adblock message not to adblock their anti-adblock message?

Choice 5: Use archive.is and give them no clicks or ad money.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
You learn something everyday
Micheal Kirbride was a writer for Minecraft: Story mode. Yes. The guy who wrote C0da, the guy who wrote about a demon getting a guy pregnant, and said guy ripping off his dick and beating all the children to death with it before killing the demon with his own penis.
TeGs7u6.png

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy

Future Publishing takes the first step towards becoming Electronic Arts: First it snaps up all the titles, then it quietly takes them out back and blows their brains out.

I still stand by my prediction that Retro Gamer won't live to see #200.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Future Publishing takes the first step towards becoming Electronic Arts: First it snaps up all the titles, then it quietly takes them out back and blows their brains out.

I still stand by my prediction that Retro Gamer won't live to see #200.

These two and PC Gamer were all owned by the same company? I'm surprised they lasted this long.

All three published PC RPG previews so that's a shame. With them gone, PC Gamer and maybe the Australian PC PowerPlay are the only magazines worth regularly checking out for me.

Lahey

Laheyist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Josh Sawyer
Two shoops were submitted for its youtube upload:

joshsawyerart.png
joshsawyer.png

There was a poll, but Sawyer's aura infested the vote and after a few hours it was tied. A final solution appeared.

joshsawyerart.png

And thus a problem of too much balance was solved through further balance. :balance:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I remember installing Duke3D from one of the half dozen cds I had lying around, suddenly hearing Slav Nukem upon game start and going
l0tePb.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom