Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Photographic Evidence of my Rat Stories

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
That is why you need cats and dogs,they are natural enemy of the rats and eat them while young.
Only true outside massive cities where their survival rate is low anyway. High pop cities are completely different, unlimited food and plenty of places to hide - pets can't compete, they are outgrowing cats in some cases :lol:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
That is why you need cats and dogs,they are natural enemy of the rats and eat them while young.
Only true outside massive cities where their survival rate is low anyway. High pop cities are completely different, unlimited food and plenty of places to hide - pets can't compete, they are outgrowing cats in some cases :lol:
They just have import cats from asia and not kebab! Most places that a rat could hide,a cat could do too. Also they hunt them mainly around their source of food. My capital is more than 2 million population and we almost don't have rats. Cats and dogs eat them.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
In Baltimore, the rats were pretty damn huge--I mistook more than a few for cats at a distance on campus--but I don't think any of them were quite the size of the monster in the OP.

Edit: Thankfully, our ravens were the size of condors, so the rat-dog population stayed under control.

Last edited:

GandGolf

Augur
In Baltimore, the rats were pretty damn huge--I mistook more than a few for cats at a distance on campus--but I don't think any of them were quite the size of the monster in the OP.

Back in Jersey they have rats that are over 10 feet long! And that's not even including the tail! They swarm together by the thousands! A pack of them could completely strip the flesh from a 500 foot tall pony in under a minute!

Cael

Arcane

Back in Jersey they have rats that are over 10 feet long! And that's not even including the tail! They swarm together by the thousands! A pack of them could completely strip the flesh from a 500 foot tall pony in under a minute!
:nocountryforshitposters:
*takes Gandgolf's magnifying glasses spectacles off him*

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BRO LOLOLOLLOL

I GOTS 4 RATS THAT SIZE

I5b344hr.jpg

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
btw, the "shower rat" isn't a rat, it's a PACARANA.

here's another pacarana doing the same thing over by a river in Peru:
maxresdefault.jpg

Funposter

Arcane
the term "pacarana" is skaven/jewish propaganda designed to obfuscate their true nature

edit: I SPELLED NOTHING INCORRECTLY, COWARD

Last edited:

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Wow what a coincidence! A cat just strolled into my shop casually, went back into storage and came out with a rat in its mouth.

Probably the one that chew trough my tupperware and ate my mooncake last week. Good catbros delivered revenge for my beautiful mooncake.

Cael

Arcane
Wow what a coincidence! A cat just strolled into my shop casually, went back into storage and came out with a rat in its mouth.

Probably the one that chew trough my tupperware and ate my mooncake last week. Good catbros delivered revenge for my beautiful mooncake.
Hope it is not a made in China mooncake. I had one that lasted 6 months and still looked and felt fresh. I threw it out. Bastards must have either pumped it full of preservatives or made it out of plastic. Like their rice and eggs.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Hope it is not a made in China mooncake. I had one that lasted 6 months and still looked and felt fresh. I threw it out. Bastards must have either pumped it full of preservatives or made it out of plastic. Like their rice and eggs.
it is home made by my mom's friend.

Cael

Arcane

it is home made by my mom's friend.
In that case, death to all rats!!! :outrage:

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I saw a fight once at the Staten Island Ferry terminal where a brother was facing off against two other hostile homeys and lacking any respectable weapon, he began swinging a dead rat by it's tail like it was a lethal bola. The psychological effect of brandishing a dead rat was impressive and resulted in the two diversifiers breaking ranks and fleeing after dropping their improvised weapons.

I made a mental note of it, thinking ... if no other weapon is available, wield the rat.

It would be cool if there were a secret weapon in Grimoire that was in fact a rat, with that story as flavour text. Make it happen, Cleve!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom