Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn and dead again

Mortmal

Arcane
Self-Ejected

HobGoblin42

Self-Ejected
Patron
Developer
Codex 2013 Codex USB, 2014
]You need the exposure. Also, have you enrolled on steam greenlight?

Exposure isn't easy to get for that kind of game and without any star power. But I'll try better as soon as I finished the stretch goals and social goals.

There is no steam greenlight anymore. Our game is already on Steam but invisible for the public.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Niche games can still benefit from cattle coverage.

As I said earlier, I'd like to think you will get over the line without coordinating with the mainstream, but it's best to get over with plenty to spare.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Aiming low. There's no reason this game couldn't have a blurb on PC Gamer. It's impressive enough.

last Kickstarter i seen here barely met his meager goal and their community manager, a codexer, was beyond awful, did nothing right and then lamented the little amount collected.
Which one was this?
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2107948460/iratus-lord-of-the-dead?lang=fr
As you see its quite a disaster.

If you're talking about Pope Amole II then he wasn't the community manager - he's the game's designer. I do agree that he was kind of inappropriately nonchalant about the whole thing, though. :M

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeehaw, social media goals: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ceresgames/realms-beyond-ashes-of-the-fallen/posts/2321930

Micro Update #2: Social Goals and Spanish Version

Hello all,

we’re really taken with all your ongoing support!

We’ve got good news for our Spanish fans and backers: there will be a Spanish version of Realms Beyond: Fallen of the Ashes. Thanks for your comments and questions!

To keep spreading the word about our campaign, we've come up with something interesting for our social goals. The aim is to get 1250 followers on Twitter and 1500 likes on Facebook. For every milestone, of 750 followers or 1000 likes for example, we will collect a Bavarian beer mug. At the moment we have 626 followers on Twitter, so we’ve already earned the first beer mug.

368cbdb31cfb2a47f5fbb006a3de24c2_original.jpg

Once we have collected four beer mugs, all our backers will receive the digital artbook with more than 12 high res artworks by concept artist Robert Andreas Drude – for free, of course!

If we carry on gathering beer mugs and reach the goal, the eighth beer mug will unlock the digital soundtrack of Realms Beyond and every single backer with receive the soundtrack with more than 16 original tracks by composer Bastian Kieslinger as free bonus.

You can help us by following us on Twitter and liking us on Facebook. Thank you!

You can find more illustrations and concept art of Andreas at ArtStation.

42091dbcb9f24169b31b97450def8210_original.jpg

And if you like Bastian's work, please check his other sound tracks as well:

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I fear you can't have a mouse statue, sorry.

What kind of animal statues are there? Or what kind of statues in general?

I understand the devs probably can't create models according to the specifics of the backers but wouldn't it then make sense to reveal the catalogue of the statues now so people could look into it and maybe find something cool?

Lhynn

Arcane
Thank you for mentioning my blog. Keep mentioning my blog in the future.

Do you know I run an authoritative blog? Well, I do. I run an authoritative blog.

My blog gets 1 million views per year because it has King Content.

My blog is ads-free and bereft of donate begging.

I'm the chief commentator of Infinity, Aurora and Electron. Also, Realms Beyond.

You are but a shitposter lost in the shuffle.
Marry me

Bohr

Arcane
It's been amusing but I guess it's time I stopped looking at other sites wrt this game... but the next time someone says the Dex is packed with lunatics have a read of this gem :lol:
NriGU6qY_o.png

PrettyDeadman

It's been amusing but I guess it's time I stopped looking at other sites wrt this game... but the next time someone says the Dex is packed with lunatics have a read of this gem :lol:
NriGU6qY_o.png
rpgcodex is a know hive of russian scammers who specialize in credit card scams and oldschool crpg kickstarter scams.

Codex Year of the Donut
Thank you for mentioning my blog. Keep mentioning my blog in the future.

Do you know I run an authoritative blog? Well, I do. I run an authoritative blog.

My blog gets 1 million views per year because it has King Content.

My blog is ads-free and bereft of donate begging.

I'm the chief commentator of Infinity, Aurora and Electron. Also, Realms Beyond.

You are but a shitposter lost in the shuffle.
Marry me
Gay marriage is an affront to God.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom