Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

YouTube videos that can give you cancer !

Oracsbox

I'd like to start with this gem

Apparently Fallout 1&2 are dated shit
Fallout 3 is the pinnacle and New Vegas was by Bethesda.

Dodo1610

Arcane
I'd like to start with this gem

Apparently Fallout 1&2 are dated shit
Fallout 3 is the pinnacle and New Vegas was by Bethesda.

Downward Thrust is a complete idiot, he doesn't have an opinion of his own and simply says what his retarded fans want to hear.

Oracsbox

This is just a sample of the utter retardation exhibited by Open World Games a massive Bethesda shill even when he talks it sounds like Todd Howard's cock is permanently stuck in his mouth.

Fallout 76 - To Be Like Fallout New Vegas

He already has 60+ videos covering vault 76 !
:dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
Console kids gonna console kid. I truly pity that generation of gamers, too young to experience classic games during their heyday, too brain damaged by instant action BUTTON AWESOME!! to sit down and play them.

ortucis

Prophet
Console kids gonna console kid. I truly pity that generation of gamers, too young to experience classic games during their heyday, too brain damaged by instant action BUTTON AWESOME!! to sit down and play them.

Don't worry, a lot of these console gamers are now PC gamers too. They've realized PC gaming is where quality is at, so they spam Steam asking for Gamepad support and praising Skyrim as the TRUE RPG.

catfood

AGAIN
Meh, these kinds of views used to get me upset, but consoletards seem really pale compared to the NPC infestation we've had in the last several years.

Oracsbox

Stop derailing the thread I want shit videos from retards.

Dedicated_Dark

Arbiter
Put everything by Joseph Anderson here.

Also, I recommend the video blocker plugin, it's capable of blocking off entire channels, so your world can be just a little bit less retarded.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
From the comment section of OP's video. So much cancer crammed into such a tiny space. It's almost impressive

t5TyG9X.png

Not a single thumb down.

The guy making the video knows his fucking audience, I'll give him that

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom