Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

Beastro

Arcane
Got me finally to DL CoP, trying to do to CS after the first game threw me off for years.

What's a good mod to play going in fresh?

Thane Solus

Arcane
This game looks atrocious.

It does, and it is. While it has some cool mechanics behind, the camera, dungeons, and some of the maps look like there were made in Unity by some clueless LD. After some years they made some nice cash, but beside optimizing the particles system for skills, they only added content above what they had, and almost never looked back at their game. Good skills system and good premium model, the rest, mediocre. Still, that is something in todays age.

Last edited:

Shadenuat

Arcane
This game looks atrocious.

It does, and it is. While it has some cool mechanics behind, the camera, dungeons, and some of the maps look like there were made in Unity by some clueless LD. After some years they made some nice cash, but beside optimizing the particles system for skills, they only added content above what they had, and almost never looked back at their game. Good skills system and good premium model, the rest, mediocre. Still, that is something in todays age.
The question is, where is competition, because I sure don't know of one. D3 is well D3, and Grim Dawn is of same age if not older? Torchlight is kiddy stuff and died I think sold off to asians, others are single player

Did developers just give up on the once most profitable genre?

Last edited:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I dunno man. He's clearly got a decent grasp of the language, and is capable of getting the 'th' sometimes. It's just a little weird.

getting a proper regime on ur ths is imo the hardest/most uncommon feature among ESL speakers who don't use th/dh in their native linguas, and it's true even for those who manage to get really pro with inglese

Lahey

Laheyist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 9.53.47 AM.png

Murk

Arcane
No, he gives a direct shoutout to the codex.

Setth is a good goy, he dindu nuffin' wrong. Don't delete his channel you fegts, we need his content in this barren and meaningless world.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Clearly he is a mighty codexer! Most likely we shit talk and mock him everyday without even know what he does during the night.

Also kill gnomes!!!

Black

Arcane
No, he gives a direct shoutout to the codex.

Setth is a good goy, he dindu nuffin' wrong. Don't delete his channel you fegts, we need his content in this barren and meaningless world.
(((They))) already got his MM6 review.

v or Jaesun and Draq

Last edited:

new fucking guy

Scholar
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I asked him to review Arcanum on patreon last year, glad to see daddy deliver.

He mentions Evergraces OST in the video. I recommend you check it out if you haven't already. I think it's made by a guy who's never held an instrument in his life or something like that, he told the story in some interview. It's quite something.

:mca:

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Gnomes are a result of inbreeding and coprophilia :o
Made my sad soul cry with laughter.
Fucking incline :hug:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I asked him to review Arcanum on patreon last year, glad to see daddy deliver.

He mentions Evergraces OST in the video. I recommend you check it out if you haven't already. I think it's made by a guy who's never held an instrument in his life or something like that, he told the story in some interview. It's quite something.

:mca:

I rember that game, zwanzig_zwoelf recommended it.
Made by FROM Software before Souls mania was still in plans. Some cool tracks here.
Overall - game is nothing special, you get better stuff on PS2.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom