Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Kidney Quest: A point-and-click fundraiser where you need to save Steve The Developer - UPDATE

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Donated. I have QFI installed but haven't played it yet. I recently played through the Heroes Quest 1 for the thousandth time, and have otherwise been wasting time on PoE2/programming when I'm not at work.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Life is just not fair. Best of luck Steve, I hope some miracle will happen and you will enjoy a long life with your family. But in any case, thank you for the wonderful games you gave us.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I actually owed money to people who are skilled at taking kidneys, but I'll pay up next Tuesday.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
DarkUnderlord can you check my potato delivery pls babe?
me too DarkUnderlord

TLDR: more Kwan medical insurance horrors, the game.

Even when you have insurance and the company is supposed to pay for something, they still make you gather and distribute tonnes of paper work and deal with phone calls all over the place and coordinating between insurance agents and medical billing offices. It's an absolute joke of a system that rarely works well when there are bills of any substantial size and complexity. I would rather have the entire medical industry opened up and be prescribed goat shit by a shaman witch doctor than deal with these arseholes.

Wysardry

Augur
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Does anyone know how long it takes for donations to go through? I made a payment about 32 hours ago (which I got a Paypal receipt for within a few minutes), but the total raised on the home page still says $1,868.15 and nothing has changed on my dashboard.

I'm not that bothered about the virtual vegetables, but I would like to know if the payment has gone astray.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Does anyone know how long it takes for donations to go through? I made a payment about 32 hours ago (which I got a Paypal receipt for within a few minutes), but the total raised on the home page still says $1,868.15 and nothing has changed on my dashboard.

I'm not that bothered about the virtual vegetables, but I would like to know if the payment has gone astray.

#HeToo

The donation system is probably broken for everyone right now; my last contribution did not register, either, and the total has been stuck at the same amount since days before DU's newspost.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I donated $100k a few days ago, it seems that the donation page has been broken since then.

It took some work with DU to get the transaction to go through but finally we got Paypal to believe that this is not a money laundering operation. As we were wrapping up the Skype call, DU mentioned something about "packing up" and how "a new life awaits". Based on that I guess he is busy with some real life things.

But I have faith that the whole thing will be resolved post-haste.

m_s0

Arcane
DarkUnderlord please change the thread title into Quest for Kidney: A point-and-click fundraiser where you need to save Steve The Developer.

The pixel hunts in this thing are way too extreme (I literally can't find the money that you are supposed to use to pay for the kidney). I'll wait for someone to make a let's play or write a walkthrough.
You start with unequipping your US citizenship and replacing it with something more sensible. Default builds tend to suck this way.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
donated $10, hope every bit helps.

also do i get potatos from this campaign?
Yeah, I've actually doubled the regular amount of potato for this. But I've got a bunch of payments I'll have to add in manually this weekend, as soon as I confirm why the callback from PayPal isn't recording the payments on the Codex (*cough* https *cough*).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom