Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Red Dead Redemption 2 - now available on PC

Kem0sabe

Arcane
mgrfc8mli3t11.jpg

Stella Brando

Arcane
>cross over mountains, find an even larger snowy area
>ambushed by bandits, knocked unconscious
>wake up in a small cart, hands tied, travelling through a snowy mountainside forest
>another prisoner in the cart says, "Hey you. You're finally awake."
>"Bethesda Games Studios Presents" flashes on screen
>todd howard you did it again

Last edited:

Wunderbar

Arcane
Some devs are struggling to survive, while rockstar are wasting millions on "balls shrink in cold water" and realistic horse poop.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard

It seems the line between RPGs and open world games is fading.

RPGs are becoming open world and open world games are becoming RPGs.

In future the two will probably amalgamate together, GTA 6 and Elder Scrolls 6 might play very similar, with only difference of one being in modern world and other in medieval fantasy.

Child of Malkav

Erudite
Some devs are struggling to survive, while rockstar are wasting millions on "balls shrink in cold water" and realistic horse poop.
Exactly. How the hell are journos calling this revolutionary baffles me. Can't believe the company that made Vice City and San Andreas is the same one that did GTA V and this....thing.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I don't own a console, and don't plan to, but some of the info they've been releasing in interviews makes me look forward to RDR 2.

Ivory Samoan

Liturgist
If there was a game of late that embodies incline in the console exclusive market.....it's this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom