Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hellgate: London is back AGAIN

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
What the fuck were they doing for the past 8 years. What is this. WHAT IS GOING ON MAN?

Hellgate: London provides a single play environment with the latest version (Version 2.0) of the Hellgate: Tokyo service.
The game provides single play optimized scenario contents and premium support items.

I STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND!

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
What the fuck were they doing for the past 8 years. What is this. WHAT IS GOING ON MAN?

Hellgate: London provides a single play environment with the latest version (Version 2.0) of the Hellgate: Tokyo service.
The game provides single play optimized scenario contents and premium support items.

I STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND!

At some point the chinks picked up the IP, chinkified it a bit with loot boxes and such and re-released it. This seems to be the same Chink version but on Steam.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Can't wait to play this again.
I loved the original game back then. In contrast to... some... I actually understood that the game is not primarily an action/twitch reflex game, but Diablo from first/third person perspective. Your twitch skills don't determine if you hit or miss, your character's stats do. Attacks are as "indirect" as they are in Diablo. As it should be in an RPG, just like it was with Morrowind.

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Of course, the original game was buggy as hell and totally incomplete and due to that I never finished it. But after all those years and some Korean (?) devs working on it, it should be playable now. I hope.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Can't wait to play this again.
I loved the original game back then. In contrast to... some... I actually understood that the game is not primarily an action/twitch reflex game, but Diablo from first/third person perspective. Your twitch skills don't determine if you hit or miss, your character's stats do. Attacks are as "indirect" as they are in Diablo. As it should be in an RPG, just like it was with Morrowind.

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Of course, the original game was buggy as hell and totally incomplete and due to that I never finished it. But after all those years and some Korean (?) devs working on it, it should be playable now. I hope.
I also loved first game. It was a fun and different diablo like H&S made by diablo 2 devs.

Hopefully this Korean enhanced version is playable and balanced for SP. There is a MP version of this and it was balanced for buying P2W stuff from their ingame real money store. IF this SP version is just a 1:1 copy of that game it will be terrible.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I would've liked to play the game again, but if there's no local multiplayer, I'm not actually that interested.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
how much first
IdealParchedGoshawk-size_restricted.gif

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I remember finishing the original, with the MMO loot and trash mobs everywhere. The final boss was a huge bullet sponge and it took forever to kill him.
They should ask Beamdog to do a remaster.

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Do we actually know if this is the original HGL patched up, or the re-release of the girlyfied/Korean Hellgate: Global?

I imagine this is a retrofitted singleplayer version of the FTP game. But I also assume this is gonna be a paid game and they'll give you the cash shop items to compensate.

That's my prediction anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom