Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Grimoire - The Real Official Review

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Thanks, Dorateen! :)
I would not call this article a review, but I am grateful we now have the Grimoire manual/guide we were craving for so long. :salute:

Shadenuat

Arcane
I am sure a review of a wiz-like blobber by Dorateen is absolutely 100% objective and true
Don't even need to read it
I will still read it
because there is another hotfix for Pathfinder downloading
ask me about Pathfinder
I am not sure why you clicked here
man he even writes like a dwarf, or like an ancient treant
feel like I am drowning.

Well it is informative I guess, but nothing that really criticizes it as a blobber, just a very long description of features.
You can only know fun when you play fun I guess

Last edited:

Donk

Novice
Are the sex mods out yet? No? Then I'll stick to my Godd Howard approved Skyrim: GOTY Legendary Limited Director's Collection Edition for the PS Vita's VR
Sex mods are sthooo yesterday.

I would rather delve in the holier than thou storytelling of Biotardation Mass Effect Andromaderp with its deep roleplaying opportunities that allows me to play as a multicoloured asexual furry.

Tigranes

Arcane
The hilarious thing is that Grimoire is actually a really good game, which makes the random shitposting look really retarded

As someone who was never a blobber fan, playing Grimoire as one of my first blobbers at v1.0 was still fun enough to make me finally play Wizardry 1 and follow other blobbers new and old with a new appreciation. And that's with that motherfucking buttraping mechanism of an inventory bar.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
V2 is so good, it will turn the war around. Heil Hitler!

Rocket-Parallax.gif

Pictured: the actual speed of V2 arriving.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
OK this is creepy. Even for Cleve's standards.

r u shitting me, that's always the best thing about his videos. Creepy and awkward to the max

Aspergers and autists are at different far ends of the human spectrum and the number one distinguishing feature of autists is that they have trouble knowing when something is funny. Today's crop of SSRI babies raised in latchkey single parent settings are frightened of everything - even a high pitched baby head. Everything is too much stimulation for them.

Diggfinger

Arcane
OK this is creepy. Even for Cleve's standards.

r u shitting me, that's always the best thing about his videos. Creepy and awkward to the max

Aspergers and autists are at different far ends of the human spectrum and the number one distinguishing feature of autists is that they have trouble knowing when something is funny. Today's crop of SSRI babies raised in latchkey single parent settings are frightened of everything - even a high pitched baby head. Everything is too much stimulation for them.

Joking apart, I absolutely love Grimoire (and bought it @Steam upon release!).

As stated (many times) earlier, would be so awesome if you could go on Matt Chat to promote and discuss how you made it.
I can PM over his contact details, let me know.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Next Friday is not here yet.

Besides, if you think that being a few months late is something, you haven't been around the Grimwah saga long enough.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom