Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

panda

Savant
can't handle anime

burning desire to drown priest in a lake near castle
Not sure where you see anime
though, he is basically Trias wannabe and Planescape is well renowned JRPG, so maybe you right :troll:

How do you get the second Valerie option? If you
kill the Order of the Prism?
I have no clue :lol:.
Though, yes, we killed everyone, including pedo from chapter 2.

Reinhardt

Arcane
I hate Valerie quest with passion. Duel part.
First - they both hit each other only on natural 20. I've buffed her before battle. 10 minutes. When she finished it was ~1 minute left.
Second - it changed her portrait again. Portrait i spend 1k gold in respec mod to change. At the start of the game. When i could add some money and buy full plate!

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
First - they both hit each other only on natural 20. I've buffed her before battle. 10 minutes. When she finished it was ~1 minute left.
Second - it changed her portrait again. Portrait i spend 1k gold in respec mod to change. At the start of the game. When i could add some money and buy full plate!

You cannot love a disfigured tower-shield user!? Why?

Vatnik Wumao
daBOjll.jpg

Lawful Good done right.

vazha

Arcane
I found my favorite NPC in Kingmaker. Despite the fact that I'm in chapter 3 still. I mean, how (yes I'm not gonna say the word cute) endearing is this?
koboldst.jpg

And then this!

dragon.jpg

And then...
He gets taken to the Feyland!! I was kind of sad when his question didn't come up in available options, but then, bam! Happy end for the little kobold! Deekin would be so proud!

Thank you, Owlcat.

Reinhardt

Arcane

I can. But she won't.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron

I can. But she won't.
Well, not with that attitude.

panda

Savant
I found my favorite NPC in Kingmaker. Despite the fact that I'm in chapter 3 still. I mean, how (yes I'm not gonna say the word cute) endearing is this?
koboldst.jpg

And then this!

dragon.jpg

And then...
He gets taken to the Feyland!! I was kind of sad when his question didn't come up in available options, but then, bam! Happy end for the little kobold! Deekin would be so proud!

Thank you, Owlcat.
This is a meme/DA trolling

ArchAngel

Arcane
Of course another bug. Dwarf Hardy abilities does not work vs poisons although it says it should in description... I wonder it it works vs spells and spell like abilities..

And using punching dagger with my rogue provoked AoO from enemy because game thought I was using unarmed attack instead...

Reinhardt

Arcane

I can. But she won't.
Well, not with that attitude.
No, it's because i'm woman!:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I was kind of sad when his question didn't come up in available options
Because the answer is obvious: either cast dragonkind or take the dragon disciple class until you can cast it.

Parabalus

Arcane

Use Heart of Ira - you can stroll into Varnhold and grab it. Dunno how else to do it on Unfair, even buffed up to the wazoo.

Thonius

Arcane
Hmm I ques there is hidden story with Abaddon Oculus. And maybe it's restricted to neutral evil only. I showed it to storyteller and he told me a spooky story.

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Munguk's quest is absolutely garbage.

If you don't kill him then you need 3 consecutive opportunities successes.

Fuck it. Hello save scumming.

1716D698A746DAFC9EC8C01D61EBE7FCDF0ECBA7

This fucking shit is destroying my Kingdom. Stability is zero now and the undead cyclopes are attacking. I dont know what to do anymore.

drgames

Scholar
This fucking shit is destroying my Kingdom. Stability is zero now and the undead cyclopes are attacking. I dont know what to do anymore.

You have to surpass this event more than once to resolve it.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Munguk's quest is absolutely garbage.

If you don't kill him then you need 3 consecutive opportunities successes.

Fuck it. Hello save scumming.

1716D698A746DAFC9EC8C01D61EBE7FCDF0ECBA7

Reload from the moment you spared the Giant Dick.

Go to the city, don't do anything except savescumming: redo an opportunity until you get a success.

Basically choose your best advisor for the quest and skip days. Don't do projects or anything else because it will take 2 weeks (14 days) instead of 5 days for each Munguk's quest.

You need to do this 3 times. You will get like -1,-1,-1 damage each 2 days therefore like -9,-9,-9 in the end. But at least you will be free of this retard after 15 days.

I honestly don't know what the fuck is the point of this quest.

Edit: Or simply kill him.

Last edited:

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Armag's Tomb spoilers.

Note to self: Always take Persuation on main character. Always.
3702E9504341B07D3A918E69430BBEC71AD4CA43

The amount of buffs was insane.
775780E7984D571D0563232B9D9A5B5B4E67468E

Almost 100+ critical on Armag.
34A29DB7DEF4D82413E4D9B36DD4A7FEE7A24A4A

And I finally got this shit which I CANNOT USE!!!
603B6A3DC9B677CE2E7406F67C92C281A0F6C489

I want to break something.

I need a fucking Greatsword or I delete this piece of shit.

Anyone knows where I can find one?

Edit: I found a second Devourer of Metal and countless other shit ... but no Greatsword.

saeci

Arcane
For those who finished chapter 6
Where do you find 3rd key for the shrine?

Cael

Arcane
Armag's Tomb spoilers.

Note to self: Always take Persuation on main character. Always.
3702E9504341B07D3A918E69430BBEC71AD4CA43

The amount of buffs was insane.
775780E7984D571D0563232B9D9A5B5B4E67468E

Almost 100+ critical on Armag.
34A29DB7DEF4D82413E4D9B36DD4A7FEE7A24A4A

And I finally got this shit which I CANNOT USE!!!
603B6A3DC9B677CE2E7406F67C92C281A0F6C489

I want to break something.

I need a fucking Greatsword or I delete this piece of shit.

Anyone knows where I can find one?

Edit: I found a second Devourer of Metal and countless other shit ... but no Greatsword.
gemsword.jpg

:D:D:D

vazha

Arcane
koboldst.jpg

And then this!

dragon.jpg

And then...

Thank you, Owlcat.
This is a meme/DA trolling
You think? I thought it was a reference to Deekin the kobold from NWN 2

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom