Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Lhynn

Arcane
It's a great mod for Oberon. But I have no idea what to remove.

Anyone working on the paracist? So far it's decent. But I think gram is simply better.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I've been mostly running Nezha recently, and that's already on the super-tank end thanks to Warding Halo revamp, but I did swap Primed Vigor for Adaptation and at least I suppose it makes controlling Rage build up of energy easy (since I'm a stingy motherfucker I barely ever use energy pies when I can instead save and use Rage).

Lhynn

Arcane
No zenurik dash? Amazing for everything but eidolon hunting. And still damn nice there.

Nezha is in great shape right now. But I avoid investment in non primed frames.

Gerrard

Arcane
All your tanking isn't worth shit when another guy gets radiation procced and shoots you with his Arca Plasmor.
:rage:

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
It's a great mod for Oberon. But I have no idea what to remove.

Anyone working on the paracist? So far it's decent. But I think gram is simply better.

I run high strength high duration and ended up dumping what little eff I had for adaptation, I keep energy with rage. Still farming ducats for the damn sword.

Vaarna_Aarne

No zenurik dash? Amazing for everything but eidolon hunting. And still damn nice there.

Nezha is in great shape right now. But I avoid investment in non primed frames.
Well it's at least two or three frames until Nezha Prime, so no biggie IMO. It's only 5-6 formas anyway.

And while I do have Zenurik and Madurai maxed out, I tend to stick to my maxed out Naramon due to the synergy with Blood Rush. Naramon's finisher opening dash is also pretty handy with certain stubborn things.

The other thing is that I feel Rage is more reflexive than Zenurik (so it works very well with Life Strike), Zenurik's more geared towards prep and passive energy recovery, or to fights like Eidolons where things don't work like usually. And in case of frames like Wukong or Oberon, Rage can work through their toggles too.

All your tanking isn't worth shit when another guy gets radiation procced and shoots you with his Arca Plasmor.
Or red crits you with their pointy stick.

does anyone of you know a site like this https://hub.warframestat.us/ but with the arbitrator missions too? i don't want to lauch the game every hour just to check. i want to do the excavations only because usually people don't play those and i could use some more cryotic. never actually farmed it.

Vaarna_Aarne

I use Deathsnack's tracker, odds are it'll probably be updated to keep track of arbitrations too. Just give it a while.

Codex Year of the Donut
Finally got around to finishing up my cephalon fragments
The story in this game is actually pretty good considering it was made on a shoestring budget. Can't wait for this stuff to be expanded on now that they have loadsamoney.

i find waframe lore pretty inconsistent. stolen ideas everywhere make for a weird collage. worst offenders are the kids and how they act. at first warframe was very down to earth, then enter akira and tetsuo teleporting in and out at whim, then frames become evangelions, sort of, and now we have greek gods wannabies and ancient steampunk japan cosplayers. for the next expansion i expect nothing less than a cryomechanic bioengineered krusty the clown fueled by human bodies.

Codex Year of the Donut
forgot to switch back to north america from europe(was playing late at night), got this message:

odkfgb.png

pathetic

orokin catalyst alert up btw

Codex Year of the Donut
i find waframe lore pretty inconsistent. stolen ideas everywhere make for a weird collage. worst offenders are the kids and how they act. at first warframe was very down to earth, then enter akira and tetsuo teleporting in and out at whim, then frames become evangelions, sort of, and now we have greek gods wannabies and ancient steampunk japan cosplayers. for the next expansion i expect nothing less than a cryomechanic bioengineered krusty the clown fueled by human bodies.
some of the existing quests are incredibly inconsistent
e.g., the mirage quest makes it seem like mirage was a person who was alive and lotus had a conversation with them

ooor it was just lotus lying to cover her tracks

Lhynn

Arcane
If anyone cares for some shitty rewards, they are giving them here

Only code so far is: SOLARISUNITED

Theyll be giving some nitain and ducats later tho.

eklektyk

Erudite
so to get to them shitty elite alerts i need to hunt down 2 or 3 nodes i never bothered to unlock ... nah i wont bother

to get shiny sword that requires 5 forma to even play with zaws i need 1000 ducats ...meh pass

i guess i log on for fortuna? maybe

Bliblablubb

Arcane
worst offenders are the kids and how they act.
That's why everyone liked it when they told the Lotus "YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU'RE NOT MY REAL MUM!" and rolled with uncle Teshin for a while. Because he let's them stay up late and use tumblr all night I guess. #CoolUncle #NotMyRealMum #YOLO

Okay the snow part sucked.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom