Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Can I get my account back?

• Thread starter ESh(i forgot my password)
  • Start date

ESh(i forgot my password)

I forgot the password to my account (ESh) and I used a temporary email to register so I can't reset it that way.
Mods, I would be forever in your debt if you could give me my old account back.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I forgot the password to my account (ESh) and I used a temporary email to register so I can't reset it that way.

PM me with the new email address you'd like your original account to use. Is it the one you're using right now?

ESh(i forgot my password)

Mods can't help you. Only admins.

Show us a screenshot from Star Stable of you asking random players if the zygote has been established.

OXP9eiJ.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
PM me with the new email address you'd like your original account to use. Is it the one you're using right now?

Yep, it's the one I'm using for this acc.

Then I have to delete this one first.

Next time use the Contact Form for such things: https://rpgcodex.net/contact.php

Thanks bro you are a life saver
No problem mate,i found my password written on a paper that i use to mark pages in Torah.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Yep, it's the one I'm using for this acc.

Then I have to delete this one first.

Next time use the Contact Form for such things: https://rpgcodex.net/contact.php

Thanks bro you are a life saver
Yes, fellow humans, I am the original Esh. Thanks to Infinitron, isn't he a great human guy? Let us proceed to consuming evolved finosaur flesh while basking in the radiation of Sol Prime, as we humans are known to do.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom