Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ross's Game Dungeon (from Freeman's Mind guy)

Gerrard

Arcane
Nah, it sounds about right. Nexon had the license for Ghost in the Shell and they made a shitty MP shooter out of it that was dead before even going out of "early access".

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I actually remember playing this game many, many years ago. For an hour. Then I gave up cause the gameplay was meh.

Teut Busnet

Cipher
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
I actually remember playing this game many, many years ago. For an hour. Then I gave up cause the gameplay was meh.
Yeah, Ross once said he absolutely hates turn based combat, wich is weird when he is 'ok' with the 'Click on enemy and wait' combat of this and Dungeon Siege.

I will watch the movie though, looks interesting.

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
Oh, is that based on “Wolfhound”? That’s quite fun, watch it if you’re into Russian Conan clones. ;)

Zer0wing

Cipher
Good to know he's still alive. One of the few content creators with good scripts. :salute:

DAT

Educated
OH NO BROS HES ENJOYING THOSE INDIE ZOMBIE POP A MOLES ROSS IS DECLINE EJECT ABORT ABOLISH DISCONTINUE TERMINATE WITHDRAW

Astral Rag

Arcane
I think I'm just going to open a bottle of Primitivo and watch that video.

blljhUr.jpg

^DRAMATIZATION^​

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom