Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline26: Come One, Come All

Infinitum

Scholar
Well, that was unfortunate. Preemptively voting No to a rollback; I got the kind of battle I desperately needed vs the bears and don't care to find out if Isiloon will walk into the same script again.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Fomoria is eating pieces of Mekone while Atlantis is fighting Mekone.

Good one, that one was. Lost just some mercs, thankfully.

Vote NO to rollback, won a good victory against Mekone and sadly I also need it.

Infinitum

Scholar
KoolNoodles you still in this? Somehow you still have the upper hand in our minor border disagreement despite stalling half your turns lately, don't just bail on us man =(

Edit: Oh, and you too JagreenLern, dunno what you're up to becasue my scouting sucks but the game's just getting good, it'd be a shame to lose it to chainstalls now

Infinitum

Scholar
Sqeecoo extend?

Edit: well, if ya happen to see this. 2 minutes to go. No pressure.

Edit Edit: Oh wait, due tomorrow. My bad.

Americans have some big ass elections tonight, so Noodles and Jagreen have probably been busy attending TRUMP rallies the last few days. No time for Dominions.

Infinitum

Scholar
Well, haven't checked the turn yet but it looks like KoolNoodles staled twice in a row now. That puts me and the water nations in an even better position than we already are. I'm ok with resending this turn (again, haven't looked at the new one), but if Kool's out and there is no immediate replacement what say you we end the game?

sqeecoo

Arcane
Nah, KN should be around, I think he's just forgetting about this game :D I've played the new turn but I'm not doing much and am happy to submit the same moves if we have a rollback.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hey guys I'm sorry! I extended a few times, and missed my own turns. :D

Been really busy with work and election crap in this somewhat backwards country. :positive:

Edit: I can do a rollback if people want, or none at all. It doesn't really matter to me. Sorry again for the stales etc.

Infinitum

Scholar
Eh. I can do a rollback. Or not. Either way.

edit: Or wth, if you're cool with it lets forge on.

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Eh. Didn't catch it sorry. I guess now it's really time for a rollback.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I am tempted to switch back to 24hr, and set Mekone and Fomoria AI. It is only mighty AI, so it's not insane. Thoughts?

Dayyālu

Arcane
Mekone is dead, I took his cap and the only reason he's still around is because I am keeping my promise to Fomoria and he's sieging the last Mekonian stronghold.

Setting them AI would mean that I would have to kill them off quickly, and I'm the only player in position to do so. It would be a gift for me and nothing else, thus I vote No.

Infinitum

Scholar
Fomoria's already pretty much giftwrapped for you Dayya, them going ai wouldn't change much other than relieving some pressure from my eastern border. Up to JagreenLern if he wants to continue. Turns are starting to get kind of draining for me, so I'd rather stay at 48 hours (?) as is.

EDIT: Speaking of, could I get a 6-hour extension for tomorrow? Might get the last tinkering down tonight but otherwise I could sleep on this.

Dayyālu

Arcane
You presume I am going to attack you at once.

By the way, where are my 100 G for your unlawful attack on my UW province? Still waiting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom