Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Underworld Ascendant Launch Trailer and Previews

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: OtherSide Entertainment; Underworld Ascendant

The beleaguered Underworld Ascendant comes out in ten days and OtherSide are doing their best to give it a good sendoff. The launch trailer released today looks fairly polished, although it can't hide how limited an experience the game ultimately is.

Alongside the trailer, several websites have published previews of Ascendant with a good amount of detail about its mechanics. They're much more positive in nature than the E3 build previews from earlier this year, though the previewers all seem to be unaware that the factions of the Abyss won't actually physically exist in the game. Here are the links:

OtherSide would also like you to know about their launch week bonus items, which you can read about on Ascendant's updated Steam page. We don't care much about that stuff, but apparently Kickstarter backers will receive better versions of those.

AMG

Arbiter
Dat framerate
Can't even bring myself to shit on this. Everything about this game seems to be in such a sorry state that I just feel bad for everyone involved.

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
So its gonna make BT4 release look like a roaring success?

I know its cool and edgy to hate on these kickstarter projects, and as much as I enjoy kicking someone when they are down this is actually just sad and depressing...

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
Trailer looks good though, better and more polished than the footage we've seen before.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Gee I am so surprised this sucks!!!
Un8Lmdu.jpg

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
This is like Decline Incarnate and the worst thing is that the original creator and designer from Ultima Underworld are the ones behind this piece of shit

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014
I want to like this but what the fuck is with these terrible trailer voice-overs? If you can't spring for a talented voice actor, just use text. Jesus H. Fucking Christ.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom