Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 28: Medieeevvaallll Times

sqeecoo

Arcane
Well it looks like Dayyalu and I are cheating :D Not sure why, maybe patch difference?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Well it looks like Dayyalu and I are cheating :D Not sure why, maybe patch difference?

I guess I assume when you said "I WANT TO TRY A COOL NAZCA DISCIPLE BUILD", that Nazca was the Disciple. Silly me.

:rpgcodex:

I will restart this with the correct Pretender.

Olinser

Savant
Oh is that why we got 2 turn 1s?

And I believe you can use ally labs, I'm not 100% sure though I haven't tried myself.

Also, just in case, if somebody is in a particularly ridiculously bad point we can restart again to reset it.

One game I started with my capital LITERALLY ADJACENT to another capital, in another my only exit from my cap was through a level 3 throne.

This game is fine though:obviously:

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
You can download it by clicking the map name hyperlink on the llamaserver page for the game if you go into admin options :)

Olinser

Savant
Well everybody took their first turn so I guess its safe to assume that everybody was able to successfully download the map and has an acceptable start position.

Olinser

Savant
One request - can we put the turn timer at 26 hours? When its set at 24 hours with auto-host the submission time slowly creeps forward if its the same person every day.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
One request - can we put the turn timer at 26 hours? When its set at 24 hours with auto-host the submission time slowly creeps forward if its the same person every day.

I'll think about it. Is it the same every day? If you need an extension just ask.

Olinser

Savant
Jagreen says he's having internet trouble and asked for an extension. He didn't say a time - probably 24 hours to be safe?

Infinitum

Scholar
Ok. By the by, I'm claiming the hitherto neutral coastal provinces north of the lake as my own. Please be advised that any intruders mind will be blown with extreme prejudice. Have a safe expansion!

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
KoolNoodles can you please extend decline 26 (the shitty river island game) by 24h

and on the 24th of November please extend by 24h both games, should be fine because ill do turn in the airport, but juuuuust in case.

Olinser

Savant
I should be able to get the current turn in on time but will be going out of town for a few days on Thanksgiving, and will need an extension on the next turn until Sunday probably 2000 Pacific time (GMT 0400 on Monday, 26 Nov)

Olinser

Savant
Actually I ended up having to work very late and didn't get home until after midnight just now and I'm going to have to leave early in the morning, can you go ahead and push the turn back until GMT 0400 on Monday, please?

sqeecoo

Arcane
Boy you USbros really take that thanksgiving stuff seriously. I mean turns are still like 5 minutes at this point, but I guess you want to spend EVERY SECOND with your families :D

Ok, extended :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom