Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What is the most overrated RPG on RPGcodex?

What is the most overrated CRPG on the codex?

• Deus Ex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darklands

• KOTOR II

• Ultima Underworld

• System Shock 2

• Might & Magic VI

• Gothic

• Realms of Arkania II

• Dark Sun: Shattered Lands

• Wizardry VI

• Ultima VII

• Daggerfall

• Icewind Dale

• Icewind Dale II

• Wasteland

• Quest for Glory IV

• Ultima V

• Arx Fatalis

• Geneforge

• Deus Ex: Human Revolution

• Ultima Underworld II

• Albion

• Risen

• Drakensang: River of Time

• Neverwinter Nights 2

• System Shock

• Lands of Lore 1

• Blackguards

• Battle Brothers

• Legend of Grimrock

• Legend of Grimrock II

• Kingdom Come: Deliverance

• Total voters

Butter

Arcane
Patron
Age of Decadence. Game was pure ass, but the Cuckdex shills it so the rest of the NPCs on here agree.
How do I give this a retadred rating? AoD is one of the most engaging things I've played in years.
You should get the NPC rating. It's worse when you follow this cucked-SJW site like an NPC.
That really stings coming from a retard.

Erebus

Arcane
Arcanum, obviously. The combat is meh, the story's lame, the setting wastes a decent concept, most of the characters are completely bland, the cities are fucking ugly, the dungeons are godawful and the C&C is a joke.

EDIT : Also, the system is ridiculously unbalanced and the pseudo-reactivity of the dialogues is downright insulting.

Last edited:

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Age of Decadence. Game was pure ass, but the Cuckdex shills it so the rest of the NPCs on here agree.
How do I give this a retadred rating? AoD is one of the most engaging things I've played in years.
You should get the NPC rating. It's worse when you follow this cucked-SJW site like an NPC.
It shouldn't because you're a proud NPC Cuckdexer. I'm just here to point out my superior genetics compared to the garbage on this site.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
It shouldn't because you're a proud NPC Cuckdexer. I'm just here to point out my superior genetics compared to the garbage on this site.
Your posts read like your parents are siblings. I wouldn't jump up and down about those genetics.

Jason Liang

Arcane
It was down to Arcanum and Fallout/ Fallout 2, both games practically unplayable due to shitty combat. But at least Arcanum has a cool magick system. What's Fallout's excuse for existing?

It's hilarious that we have Arcanum at #5 when it shouldn't be a top 10 rpg, but it's even more a joke when Fallout 2 shouldn't even be a top 30 rpg.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Torment for sure. All the others at least have 1 thing that is good about them. Torment is just some zany childish story with some bad gameplay.

Lurker47

Savant
I want to say LISA only because I thought this would be the one place on the Internet which didn't suck its pretentious hipster dick. :negative:

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
Your posts read like your parents are siblings. I wouldn't jump up and down about those genetics.

What the fuck are these kids saying? THe npc rating? Cucked-SJW? What the fuck does all shit mean? Why can't you little bastards write normally, and at least write one "fuck" in your posts? Jesus, fuck off

Bocian

Arcane
Torment for sure. All the others at least have 1 thing that is good about them. Torment is just some zany childish story with some bad gameplay.
illiterate.gif

dumbfuck.gif

Your opinion is representative for the rest of your kind.

Egosphere

Arcane

Agreed. Numanuma sucked balls.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom