Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Realms Beyond Kickstarter Update #14: Funded! Kai Rosenkranz and Monk Class Stretch Goals

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
As much as I am liking what is revealed so far; i will not give my jewgold to cucked traitors who buttraped our very own JarlFrank

And I suggest everyone with even a bit of conscience on the codex (I know asking a lot) to withdraw their pledges before its too late.

Just fucking give them money man. Why...... ffs............................... :retarded:

FeelTheRads

Arcane
As much as I am liking what is revealed so far; i will not give my jewgold to cucked traitors who buttraped our very own JarlFrank

And I suggest everyone with even a bit of conscience on the codex (I know asking a lot) to withdraw their pledges before its too late.

Well, since JarlFrank actually said and keeps saying to back this game... I'd say this makes you and your "omg muh jarl frank bro" kind retards.
Seriously, standard SJW behavior, going on crusades to whiteknight people against their wish.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

If you don't believe us, then believe princess Jarl you are whiteknighting for! Maybe all she wants is your money so that her sisters from Ceres Games can show you in the darkness of Fortress Solitude aka your bedroom what TRUE INCLINE tm is...

If still in doubt, talk to Incline's maiden, Jarlita.

Invest in Incline! Return on investment guaranteed!

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In

Just upped my pledge to 'Epitaph' so will need some help on what to write. Please keep it civil.

So Jarl Frank is a typical German. Sodomized while working for free with jewery involved, all the while believing its good for everyone 11!!

Well I am not surprised tbh, but I for one will never financially support someone who so easily throws someone under the bus no matter how brainwashed and cucked (i.e. German) the victim is. Just as a matter of principle.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik

Just upped my pledge to 'Epitaph' so will need some help on what to write. Please keep it civil.

Here lies Anna, died from bananna.
Changed gender in the year one. :stupid:

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
Battle bro writers are in, I'm getting the boxed version. Oh man the wife's gonna be pissed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom