Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW [NSFW] Sexy Exile - Heaven on Earth (Dating Sim + Arcade)

peachaboo

Peachaboo
Developer
Dev Diary #39: Progress Update October

Hey folks,
it's update time! There were a few things we concentrated on this month. Let's start with the biggest thing: I rushed a bit to show our patrons a video of the intro to Mayu's Date. If you aren't a patron or haven't seen it yet, I've got good news:
You can watch the video here:

Note that what you see is not completely final yet, but we're getting there and I think it gives a pretty good impression so far :)
Aside from that, we continued with the polls regarding our patron girl who goes by the name "Polly" for now. To be more precise, we had qualifying patrons pick their favorite outfit for her. I can give away that she'll rock kind of a secretary look which I'm sure will be awesome when Cucu finally gets to paint her full portrait.

Speaking of portraits, she did a repaint of Baby's to more strongly bring out her personality and maybe a little bit because we suddenly realized her pose was a little bit too similar to Mayu's xD
Then there was the Halloween special featuring Alvah I hope you all have seen! If not, you should scroll up a bit! ;)
We also took a little consultation from our patrons on how to pick future X-Mode positions and compostions which was very enlightening, while Cucu sketch some new naughty material.

Lastly, we started to work on story and content for the next girl that will come to the game after Mayu is finished. You already know her, that's all I'm gonna say ;P

By the way, tomorrow we will start to internally test Mayu's Date. It's as good as completely playable for now, all that's missing are a few sounds and mainly a bunch of animations and effects. But first, we will roughly balance the whole thing and see if anything needs to be changed or adjusted. Hopefully we will be able put out another WIP version for our beta tester patrons very soon!

Stay tuned
x
Zanzo

peachaboo

Peachaboo
Developer
Must be a coincidence since I don't even know who that is :D
But yeah, kida. I think Mayu looks quite a bit younger still.

Falksi

Arcane
I like the look of this.

What type of level can you take the sex to? It'd be great to do some real fucked up rapey-type stuff.

Do we get any fetish stuff like watersports, voilent sex, threesomes etc?

peachaboo

Peachaboo
Developer
Thanks, great to hear that :)

I'm afraid my answers might be a bit disappointing for you, though:
We will have some mild fetish like Anal, DP, possibly BDSM, mind-control elements and some characters (some of them possibly optional) that might cater to certain fetishes (mild furry stuff, fantasy or alien elements etc.).
No plans for "real fucked up stuff" at this point.

Falksi

Arcane
Thanks, great to hear that :)

I'm afraid my answers might be a bit disappointing for you, though:
We will have some mild fetish like Anal, DP, possibly BDSM, mind-control elements and some characters (some of them possibly optional) that might cater to certain fetishes (mild furry stuff, fantasy or alien elements etc.).
No plans for "real fucked up stuff" at this point.

That's decent enough. It would be nice to see a bit of rape/forced sex, pissing & threesomes, but I guess that can wait for the sequel.

peachaboo

Peachaboo
Developer
Is there a dominant girl

I guess you could say the Demons are kinda dominant girls, but you will only "fight" and not date them so it's kind of a different story. Aside from that, we are not yet working on such a girl, but it is absolutely possible that we will add one later since we plan on continuously adding more.

peachaboo

Peachaboo
Developer
I didn't get a chance to share last weeks progress update on here, so here we go!

Dev Diary #40: Progress Update November

Here we go again!
Okay so November. Lots of writing going on. We are working with two writers now to make sure we got the content ready when the rest of the game is. That means two girls' dates are now in the middle of being written. Can you guess which? Okay, actually you can because there are only two girls that are otherwise finished right now x) So yeah, it's Nikki the circus artist and Baby, the unicorn girl.
But let me first talk about some other interesting stuff that happened.
Not only did we get some additional manpower for writing, we now also have a "real", well seasoned game designer on our side to co-develop and balance the game for the best Sexy Exile possible(/ever :D). Working together has been great so far and although that may result in yet some more reworks before the public release of Date Mode, a new WIP version for Beta Access patrons is my top priority right now and shouldn't be too long as I reserved some commission free time for the upcoming weeks :)

Besides supervising the writing, Cucu finally dived back in and created some new proper lewds! Hallelewdjah! It's obvious in the picture above that it is a fresh one for Nikki. Last months poll made clear you (or at least our patreons) would enjoy a little zoomed in action every now and then and since Nikki's XXX Scenes struck us as just a tad too similar, you can now take a look at her voluptuous butt, floating in mid-air as she performs her favorite stunt - on your dick.

As the matching background for the date, Cucu also created a beautiful circus tent interior.

Of course, we also made further progress with Polly, the patron girl. We determined what hairstyle she will wear, which actually wasn't that easy - we needed two rounds of polls to come to a proper conclusion from 7 possible haircuts. That also means her design is almost done now and Cucu can very soon start drawing some fabulous artworks. Let me tell you, I personally am very much looking forward to that. :3

See you soon for more juicy updates!

x
Zanzo

peachaboo

Peachaboo
Developer
Happy Holidays everyone!

We thought you might enjoy something a little different, so Cucu prepared this somewhat more realistic painting of Mayu having some naughty fun :)

We want to everyone again for the amazing support and especially the pacience. We will search for ways to dedicate more time to Sexy Exile as the last few months were rough for us financially which forced us to spend more time on commissions than we would have liked. With our team growing and the Date Mode Demo waiting to be finished, we are in the best possible position to make 2019 an amazing year.

All the Best

Cucu & Zanzo

Last edited by a moderator:

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

this is why i dont post in gaming forums

peachaboo

Peachaboo
Developer
1.jpg

Hey lovely people, long time no progress update...

We were pretty busy and a lot has happened since November. I already talked about it in a Patreon post last month: The biggest news is certainly that we have been joined by a partner to codevelop Sexy Exile and lend us know-how and manpower intechnical aspects and game design. Don't worry though, we made sure our vision won't be compromised, it just comes very handy and will allow us to release a 1.0.0 version featuring the first 4-5 girls way faster - as in this year - despite the mutual decision to redesign the core gameplay of Date Mode to be more "puzzly" and fun. The already finished story and dialogues can most likely still be used without considerable changes. A new internal prototype is already in the works and happens to be very promising so far. More infos on that hopefully soon.

Also I (Zanzo) stopped working on commissions (and hope I can survive long enough ;P) to speed up Sexy Exile's completion. At the same time, we are working with several writers to get the content for said girls ready - with great progress: Two girls are as good as finished, 3 more have passed 50% completion.

Besides that, here are some more hard facts on what has been done:

Mayu
- All her content has been finished a while ago, but we had that Christmas Special in an alternate painting style

Alvah
- She got her first sticker - we started with a naughty one right away ;)
- Her first XXX scene is in the works and Cucu already posted the lineart for it

Baby
- She got not less than 10 facial expressions for her Date Mode Portrait
- We also threw in a (minimalistic) outfit for the date as the Player Character lends her his hoodie to try on which she ends up liking quite a lot

"Polly" (Patron Poll Girl)
- A poll decided that among a variety of face types, she will get the one with a birthmark near the corner of her left eye and the slightly "resting bitch face"-like expression
- After that, her portrait lineart was crafted by Cucu with "only" all the colors to be determined
- Started with the patrons picking a slightly tanned skin tone
- Patrons also decided on her hair to be multicolored in the form of a gradient with colors changing according to her mood

Nikki
- got a sexy Date outfit including leather-look trousers and a pretty skimpy top
- got a repaint of one of her stickers to better reflect her cheeky personality

Additional Backgrounds
- Lastly, Cucu produced lineart and the final artwork for the Players apartment

Phew.. Hard to keep this short, but I think I did better than usually :D
Really gotta get back to work now, though!

Hope you enjoyed the update,
see you again soon(er than this time hopefully)!

x
Zanzo

Last edited:

peachaboo

Peachaboo
Developer
1.jpg

Hi sexy People, I'm back with another batch of news!

The last bigger update post was only for our patrons, so it might have been a while – sorry!

We're still really busy, so I will try to keep it reasonably short. Unfortunately, we can't help but take a comission here and there to stay on top of our personal finances. Still, we pour as much time as we can into Sexy Exile in order to get it out there as soon as possible and hopefully make it pay off in one way or another. So first of all, a big thanks to our patient and loyal supporters, you are the absolute best and the only reason we can actually get things done! <3

Alright, I'll summarize the recent events and developments for you:
  • First things first: While the final recoding by our partners itself has not exactly started yet, the immediate preliminary step is now in full progress. Most of the underlying data structures have been laid out. We're using a tool called Articy to create and manage all of Sexy Exile's data and we have built definitions, templates and data sets to make sure adding content will be as comfortable as possible in the future. Quite a bit of actual data has already been put in, for example Mayu with many of her „properties“ as in different outfits, facial expressions, voice snippets, unlockables and so on. I also introduced another new team member to the software and how to put in all the content that has been sitting around finished for a while now so that I can focus on things that still need to be done like a bunch of animations for example.
  • Speaking of which, I've also got around to finish 10 of the animations in the new software with about 9 more left and I've started to post them on the patreon stream. That's 3 (and 1/3) of our 6 ½ girls :D (6 ½ because Anaela is more of an intro character with less animations – for now. ) Keep in mind there was/is/will be a lot of other stuff to do, so progress on the animations varies :D
  • (non-animated) Artwork in general is now more than 90% done! That includes the backgrounds from an external artist I talked about before and a few reworks of early artworks for the game to get them to the same level. We don't want people to start out with the (very slightly, but still) worse artworks and then have to play a few hours to get to the proper ones :D
  • We had several voice actresses create the voice snippets and moans we need for each of our girls. 6/7 girl's sounds are done and only need a bit of mixing to finish. Patrons will soon hear some of them.
  • Out of 11 music pieces for the soundtrack, 9 are basically finished - Same thing about the mixing as with the voices. Gotta start posting some of them soon, too.
Okay. I can't think of much else to tell you at this point, but there is more stuff going on behind the scenes, rest assured! I think we'll keep this every-once-in-a-while rhythm for now, I'll still try to not let as much time pass until the next public post ;D

x
Zanzo

Is this a pay2win game? I see the coin and the diamond icon at the top and it kills my erection(s).

peachaboo

Peachaboo
Developer
That depends on your definition of "pay2win". The meta game is not even 100% done but we want to make it fair and fun in free play so that you get to see all the playable content if you put in a reasonable amount of time and effort - no 1000% difficulty increase after 3 levels. There will be a bunch of collectibles, unlockables and such, so if you want to unlock really everything, you could cut some corners by putting in a few dollar - after all, we gotta make a bit of money somehow to make it worthwhile and to keep the content coming. I hope that answers the question

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom