Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
https://vk.com/@pathfindercrpg-prozhektor-razrabotki-o-korolevstve-i-ego-mehanikah

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Barony's hidden-shmidden mechanics But Were Afraid to Ask

In Russian.
:troll:
You have one day before going to negative BP would lower status of barony. That's incredible addition in 1.1 patch. Like some developers would allow delaying decision before commit, and they would show number of BP required.

However certain Russian developers managed to come to this solution, and they needed several months for that including massive overhaul. That's incredible, perhaps next time they would invent solution as decent as invented by person who didn't even received elementary school education.

Brancaleone

Liturgist
Still waiting for the damn review!

Get to writing someone. And No, the past 444 pages are not a fckn review.
Are you not entertained, yo

areyounotentertained.jpg

ArchAngel

Arcane
https://vk.com/@pathfindercrpg-prozhektor-razrabotki-o-korolevstve-i-ego-mehanikah

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Barony's hidden-shmidden mechanics But Were Afraid to Ask

In Russian.
You have one day before going to negative BP would lower status of barony. That's incredible addition in 1.1 patch. Like some developers would allow delaying decision before commit, and they would show number of BP required.

However certain Russian developers managed to come to this solution, and they needed several months for that including massive overhaul. That's incredible, perhaps next time they would invent solution as decent as invented by person who didn't even received elementary school education.
That not how Slavs work.

Let do a little comparison. If Eldar would be Japanese design, Germans would be Imperium and Slavs are Orkz.
Does it run? Yes! Put some red paint on it and LAUNCH IT!

Serus

Arcane
Patron

In Russian.

That not how Slavs work.

Let do a little comparison. If Eldar would be Japanese design, Germans would be Imperium and Slavs are Orkz.
And I always thought Kislev from Warhammer Fantasy is supposed to be Russia (mixed with some Potato in WFRP 2nd ed.). Silly me.

Reinhardt

Arcane

In Russian.

That not how Slavs work.

Loading times could use more red paint then.

Salvo

Arcane
WOW Codex is finally turning on this game, huh? Time to uninstall this abandonware trash, I guess.

Buggy as shit, still miles better than most stuff that came out this year. The potential to become something even greater is there.

Sharpedge

Prophet
I just noticed it is possible to qualify for prestige classes via temporary buffs:
unknown.png

Seems interesting, since I do not have the martial weapon proficiency feat.

Gord

Arcane
Guys/Girls/Trannies, since I'm too lazy to just try it out myself - what happens when I interrupt an ongoing kingdom project to move the respective councilor to another project (say, because there's a timelimit on the other one, so I want to finish it before that) - do I lose the progress with the first project? Do I need to spend buildpoints again?

ArchAngel

Arcane
Guys/Girls/Trannies, since I'm too lazy to just try it out myself - what happens when I interrupt an ongoing kingdom project to move the respective councilor to another project (say, because there's a timelimit on the other one, so I want to finish it before that) - do I lose the progress with the first project? Do I need to spend buildpoints again?
You cannot cancel an ongoing project unless you want to do that on same day that you started it.

Serus

Arcane
Patron

Sharpedge

Prophet
I just noticed it is possible to qualify for prestige classes via temporary buffs:
unknown.png

Seems interesting, since I do not have the martial weapon proficiency feat.
I believe you do have it because you have 1 level of Stalwart Defender, it comes with the package. At least according to pnp rules you are supposed to get it:
https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/prestige-classes/apg/stalwart-defender/
I do not have 1 level of Stalwart, I was on the level up screen and I was clicking through the different prestige classes that I had noticed were available. Stalwart is not actually allocated, I just have it selected there.

Efe

Erudite
once you clicked on stalwart it granted you martial wepaons. if you clicked on something else you wont qualify for ek
you can also increase a skill before completing level up, go back to class tab and see you are qualifying for class.
cant pick it though

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

In Russian.

That not how Slavs work.

Get an SSD you cheap ass ho.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron

In Russian.

That not how Slavs work.

Get an SSD you cheap ass ho.
It doesn't matter that much for this game, as I understand.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
It truly doesn't help too much. Well, I can't say for sure - I haven't had a HDD in a long time - but once you eliminate the HDD bottleneck, you face the next one: the fact savegames are huge, but the data is read from the disk using only one thread at a time, so even if you have an amazing 8 core processor or something, it won't help too much. You will still get some 20, 30 second load times late-game with top specs.

I think they teased a "go back to map" button from the Throne Room and this will help a lot.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
It gets worse if you don't close the program for a few hours, I think... the longest I've had was about 25 seconds now, but that's with, frankly, absurdly high CPU & SSD specs on my end. It only gets that long if the thing is running for a while, and only in later chapters. I am pretty sure the game loads a huge ton of data on each load.

Reinhardt

Arcane
It gets worse if you don't close the program for a few hours, I think... the longest I've had was about 25 seconds now, but that's with, frankly, absurdly high CPU & SSD specs on my end. It only gets that long if the thing is running for a while, and only in later chapters. I am pretty sure the game loads a huge ton of data on each load.
In last chapter, when global map more or less gone saving and loading is fast again.

Had a week or two break since I figured I'd hold off on starting the next chapter until the big patch hit, and a big download just got rolling. Here's hoping for a good weekend.
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Efe

Erudite
1.1 is here i think. downloading a big patch, 5.6gb. weird that its different size from jizz

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom