Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn and dead again

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Want is not will, and wish is not a commitment.

But we can hope.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Want is not will, and wish is not a commitment.

But we can hope.
Which is much more then we can say for the future of Obsidian & InExile...
:M
Other dev teams used writers from stretch goals as honey to lure gamers while Ceres Games really seems to want to use these writers you know...for writing. One more novel and unique thing about this RPG and Kickstarter!

Also I see mutual benefit for both parties involved. I see talented young writers thirsty and eager to prove their worth and future RPG classic, akin to isometric ES, is perfect stage for them. On other hand there's ambitious RPG which recognizes its dire need for good writing and these writers' good writing from Battle Brothers.

Perfect couple threesome! :cool:

Bohr

Arcane
Linux stretch goal revealed :shittydog:

iJtdcmie_o.png

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
OK, I confess! All this time I said how I backed this or that, I was lying, ok! I'm but a student and my hunger for food prevailed hunger for Incline, yet I did everything to spread good news of every Kickstarter campaign and encourage others to throw their money for me.

Well, NO MAS! NO MORE! I'll use this campaign to kickstart my Kickstarterer career and to fund TRUE tm RPG renaissance! I might even increase my pledge and get my first game box from my first Kickstarter campaign (if that's possible post-release).

Legendary Bard stretch goal is sooo close I can already hear him singing, or did I forgot I alt-tabed Gothic? Never mind, I'm proud to say I am sponsor, financer and part of secret society: Inclinati which numbers 2628+ members and stands behind Ceres Games and Realms Beyond! Wish you de beste, may you be bought by Microsoft in 15 years or close down after 3 gem RPGs and then work for Blizzard for 10 years! Preferably the latter

OpIqfnU.jpg

P.S.

43, nay, 42 minutes remain...

Last edited:

pm_675

Arbiter
I backed too. Even if everyone in Ceres Games sounds like massive cucks.

The legendary bard shoul be unlocked. At least Kickstarter says that more than 120.000 euroshekels are pledged

Edit: Less than 30 minutes remaining. Can the monk be unlocked?

Last edited:

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Well I wanted the music more than Monk anyway. A punch class shouldn't be in dumb robes, it should be a bare-fisted barbarian.

Sherry

Arcane
Hi!

gosh wtf this is soooo becauyse I know right?! Congratulations to for new ultima style not had for ages and now soon to be made for everyone ultima is a family tradition we all grew up on and made sure too so I raise my wine glass to everyone helping out for me and the makers of the game very look forward to this it is nwoc runch time for them all to plug away and write to build with Josh as a Lich King can'ot wait to see this and experience in game okay? Okay! :salute: Even Bumvelcrow was allowed to pledge too that is my friend please thank the wife for allowing it all with the stone engraving bound to be funny. :hug:

Okay now here we can look forward to more u pdates!

okay now look ouit for Druidstone looking good just have to fix fast walking.

Thanks,
Sherry

Last edited:

Aegidius

Educated
Funded and three of four stretch goals reached during the campaign for approx. 120k Euros. Now for the hard part ... waiting and watching until god knows when (hopefully) release.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.realms-beyond.com/we-brought-it-home-thanks-to-all-of-you/

We brought it home. Thanks to all of you!
November 16, 2018

KS_Logo_Funded.jpg

Phew, what a month! Those last thirty campaign days have been a proper rollercoaster ride and felt more like half a year. But losing sleep, going a bit more grey and not seeing much of the world outside has all been worth it. The show of your support just knocked our socks off!
We’re lost for words to thank everyone. We’ve said it so many times, but can’t really repeat it often enough: THANKS!

Without all the 2648 backers from the US, Germany, UK, Canada, France, Australia, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Belgium, China and many, many more countries, nothing would have happened. But with all of you, this campaign has been a resounding success! We still can’t believe that the campaign has been funded 120%. It was fully funded three days ago and we smashed three stretch goals! We’re more than excited to get stuck in to carry on working with our team, including Edwin Pickett and the people at OnlySound, and of course with Francesca on the map, Casey and Scott on the writing and Kai on additional sound tracks.

All your comments, questions and feedback have been invaluable.

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
Now to wait for 2020 and then a couple more years until it's fully patched. :negative:
What are 2 years when we already wait it since 5 years, when CC ended with this line "The song is ended, but the melody lingers on… " . We all know now that wasn't a lie.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
More info here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ceresgames/realms-beyond-ashes-of-the-fallen/posts/2345630

We brought it home. Thanks to all of you!
1a3a5f35cff9381e5d6b795a81fbc0bd_original.jpg

Phew, what a month! Those last thirty campaign days have been a proper rollercoaster ride and felt more like half a year. But losing sleep, going a bit more grey and not seeing much of the world outside has all been worth it. The show of your support just knocked our socks off! We’re lost for words to thank everyone. We’ve said it so many times, but can’t really repeat it often enough: THANKS, THANKS, THANKS A GAZILLION TIMES!

Without all the 2653 backers from the US, Germany, UK, Canada, France, Australia, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Belgium, China and many, many more countries, nothing would have happened. But with all of you, this campaign has been a resounding success! We still can’t believe that the campaign has been funded 120%. It was fully funded three days ago and we smashed three stretch goals!

We’re more than excited to get stuck in to carry on working with our team, including Edwin Pickett and the people at OnlySound, and of course with Francesca on the map, Casey and Scott on the writing and Kai on additional tracks.

All your comments (over 1300!), questions and feedback have been invaluable.

Tomorrow, we will work on preparing the rewards and add-ons within BackerKit.

If you plan to redeem your digital version on Steam, you can already add our game to your wishlist here:

Thank you very much for your support!

DemonKing

Arcane
Wake me when it's released - I still have to finish Deadfire, Divinity 2, BT4 & Kingmaker all of which I kickstarted and are sitting on my HD glaring at my accusingly...

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
No linux stretch goal, but at least looking into proper support for Steam Play/Proton. I can live with that.

On the other hand, this is likely a game that would make me boot to Windows for some time anyway ;)

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Glad it reached the writing & music stretch goals at least, was looking forward to more of Casey's writing.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
Casey is the reason I pledged for the box tier. Now please let this be good, or I can add another prestigious box version of a RPG Kickstarter trainwreck to my collection. Saps is not a learning animal...:negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom