Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Lord Andre

Arcane
I played this on release and it was fun. Would give it another spin but only with a manual... Has it really been over an year ?

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
grimss-new6.png

Welcome, rubes. This is where they get your last dollar.

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath

GOLDEN ERA GAMES
[developer] 9 hours ago

Working very hard here, 12 hours a day minimum, to finish game. Almost there, just still bogged down in testing changes, fixes and impacts on gameplay. Found a huge bug in some combats where a boss was incorrectly targeting and repaired a couple spells that did not function the way they should - or not as effectively as they should. After changing percentages and probabilities on these spells I had to retest all of them. One spell worthwhile pointing out that was not functioning correctly which is really critical in some areas of the game is the "Purify Air" spell. In most cases this was only dispelling the first persistent cloud even at the highest spell level and even then, was not printing a message clarifying the effect on the current clouds in the combat. That's all fixed now.

GOLDEN ERA GAMES
[developer] 3 hours ago

V2 will be accompanied by the manual, or at least the initial version of the manual. The manual may be amended as time permits before it is offered as a printed product, much like the game has been.

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I noticed that screenshots from V2 shows a backpack icon ( right above the gold counter ) instead of the combat log icon ( was 2 axes ), this probably takes you to the new improved inventory interface.

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here

GOLDEN ERA GAMES
[developer] 3 hours ago

V2 will be accompanied by the manual, or at least the initial version of the manual. The manual may be amended as time permits before it is offered as a printed product, much like the game has been.

Confirmed there will be many versions of the manual, this pleases me greatly.

V = infinite incline!!

Tse Tse Fly

Savant
By the way, is there going to be a linux version of the game?

(even if I get a negative answer from Cleve, I hope someone will at least post a joke or witty remark about him and GRIMOIRE in reply to my question)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom