Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Kidney Quest: A point-and-click fundraiser where you need to save Steve The Developer - UPDATE

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
wait a moment.

Did we agree if the operation was performed turn-based or real-time w. pause?

:troll:
no, the doctors will just click scalpel, then point it to steve, then combine kidney and shit in his inventory, click steve, combine string and needle in his inventory, then click on steeve, voila! steve now have a new kidney

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I know I'm being a party pooper but the money are going for a speciific genetic test if I got it correctly and not an actual kidney. After all we're talking about the US here, it's probably cheaper to buy a kidney than to pay for your healthcare/tests

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I know I'm being a party pooper but the money are going for a speciific genetic test if I got it correctly and not an actual kidney. After all we're talking about the US here, it's probably cheaper to buy a kidney than to pay for your healthcare/tests

I think his wife is donating a kidney for him.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron

True that. But from his earlier comments I gathered that he needs the sum to pay for an expensive genetic test to clarify what autoimmune disease is destroying his kidneys

Dickie

Arcane
Patron

True that. But from his earlier comments I gathered that he needs the sum to pay for an expensive genetic test to clarify what autoimmune disease is destroying his kidneys
I'm pretty sure everyone knows that, and we're just joking. I assume most people read the text before donating money. There just aren't as many jokes to be had from paying for a genetic test.

toucanplay

Novice

Think of it like Monopoly: you need to have four kidneys before you can put a genetic test on Blackthorne Avenue.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
lead_720_405.jpg

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Well, a wife is not always cheap. Ask Paul McCartney.

Also, it says on the campaign page it closes on 6th of Dec now, is this true?

aratuk

Cipher
I think he said he's not taking his wife's kidney anymore, because of the likelihood his immune system will just destroy that one, too. From his perspective, that makes it not worth the risk of leaving her with only one kidney. So I guess that means he's waiting for another cadaver kidney.

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
Codex 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I think he said he's not taking his wife's kidney anymore, because of the likelihood his immune system will just destroy that one, too. From his perspective, that makes it not worth the risk of leaving her with only one kidney. So I guess that means he's waiting for another cadaver kidney.

Yes, either another cadaver or another living donor. The clinic requires that they inform any potential living donor that I have an idiopathic disease that causes MPGN (Membroproliferative Glomularnephritis) and that there is a risk of it coming back and killing the donated kidney, just as it did my last one.

We have a couple potential living donors, so we'll see.

In any case, I can't thank you all enough for contributing to this; it will help immensely, and I really can't type all the words I am feeling. I'll just say thanks, and that I hope to stick around and bring you more games.

Bt

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I didn't expect the prestigious Codex to have ninjas cutting onions.

... going back to RPGWatch now.

Donated.

Get better, good sir, and don't you dare go hollow. (<- Dark Souls reference) :)

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I bet Steve will scam 'dex and just take all this money and die.

You've got me figured out. I've given my wife instructions to spend the money on booze, and one t-shirt that says, "THANK FUCK FOR THE CODEX", and to send you all a pic of her wearing it by the seaside somewhere.

You gotta have plans.
If you die, and this doesn't happen, I'm coming after your wife.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I bet Steve will scam 'dex and just take all this money and die.

You've got me figured out. I've given my wife instructions to spend the money on booze, and one t-shirt that says, "THANK FUCK FOR THE CODEX", and to send you all a pic of her wearing it by the seaside somewhere.

You gotta have plans.
If you die, and this doesn't happen, I'm coming after your wife.

Damn, have some decency man. He isn't even dead yet!

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
Codex 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Hahah, I don't wanna bank on that! But it's true, a photo of her went viral on the net two years ago. I thought it was pretty common knowledge by now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom