Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Guy is honest and that should be respected and its far better then countless other gaming journalists and youtubers who claim that are huge Fallout fans but havent played any Fallout game pre Fallout 3.

Yeah everyone who agrees with me is honest and everyone who disagrees is a SHITHEAD SHILL CUCK

ZeniBot

Cipher
Yeah everyone who agrees with me is honest and everyone who disagrees is a SHITHEAD SHILL CUCK

Here's a picture that might help you understand how this works.
Ffy17tN.png

The haters have nothing to loose
But idiots like you who have confirmation bias because they paid money for something DO have something to loose because you've invested, because you have personal interest in a game being a success you're the one who's full of shit because you're the one that benefits from lying to people. Meanwhile the haters will shit on a game because its free to do so and there's no benefit to them if the game succeeds or fails beyond as the above graphic mentions a smug self satisfaction and the boat load of salt that we'll be hauling once they turn the servers off and you loose everything you'd paid for.

Mortmal

Arcane
Lots of jealous people ITT.
Course they are , wages in their country are roughly equal to french welfare if not less, and they are just getting parent's allowance from that . So of course they cant buy those shiny pricey online games. Butthurt is huge , they'd kill to play it.

Myobi

Liturgist
Shit, we have reached a point in humanity that you just can’t really tell if someone is trolling or just happens to be a legit dumbass fanatic…

Codex Year of the Donut
Shit, we have reached a point in humanity that you just can’t really tell if someone is trolling or just happens to be a legit dumbass fanatic…
maybe if you ask your mom nicely she'll let you use the yearly grocery budget to buy fallout 76 when it's half off

Codex Year of the Donut
maybe if you ask your mom nicely she'll let you use the yearly grocery budget to buy fallout 76 when it's half off

Because yours clearly won't give me a fucking answer while her mouth is full.
not my fault she can afford food to eat and yours can't

Myobi

Liturgist

Because yours clearly won't give me a fucking answer while her mouth is full.
not my fault she can afford food to eat and yours can't

:( you don't have to rub it like that.

Duke Sud

Novice
Hats off to Todd for making Skyrim76. He is a clear pro at getting retar- i mean pro gamers the things they want along with fleecing whales sorry i mean using advanced EA based game revenue making tactics such as using the same engine for 20 years. what a swell lad

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Ok so after playing like 4 hours of this I can say that...

I'd rather play other games

BUT I'll keep it installed and maybe log in every now and then if I'm in the mood to do whatever it is in this game that you're supposed to do.

which I'm not sure what the answer to that is

FWIW I think:

graphics are fine
didn't run into any noticeable bugs
this type of game is more fun with other people than without
environments are visually pleasing
music is catchy/ambiance is nice
better than any previous 3D fallout game (different genre from the old ass boomer games + I don't have patience to play shit like that so can't compare)
----------
building is too limited: I want to make some giant ass fortress but I'm limited to like 5 turrets and a couple walls
has typical bethesda issue of game is either too easy or too hard, can't find a happy medium
lacks long term objectives/goals to hold interest

It's just that

other games are more fun

and, to restate what I've said before:

anyone who complains about the lack of NPCs/story in a beth game is very very stupid

:kingcomrade:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom