Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Japanese Fruitiness

So why do Japanese games depict men in such a feminine looking way ? is it

• Total voters

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Looks more like people who didn't read the whole thread and just post random image macros that has been disproved by previous posts.

Beastro

Arcane
john-wick-2-ruby-rose-ares.jpg

the-last-of-us-part-2-ellie-church.jpg
If these look like boys to you it might be time to stop fapping to traps.

Nope I like women who look like women
316898280bf9043561ca5878b7ec2cfa.jpg

wallpaper-2532686.jpg

kiqXvBau6Y2jHh-aKFikgygjzKrKeYISyJm6Pj3Ft-H2qWN0zbYk8F2uyZoSH6UIyzczBkPdLQKmhYTo-tVhX9kZflQncWf5RAeQ7kjXOOZqsTUhjFD_iJwybWEwsIC61A=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

Can we get over the OP and have this thread finally desend into a "Posting cute babe pics" threads like it should, plz?

Oracsbox

If these look like boys to you it might be time to stop fapping to traps.

Nope I like women who look like women
316898280bf9043561ca5878b7ec2cfa.jpg

wallpaper-2532686.jpg

kiqXvBau6Y2jHh-aKFikgygjzKrKeYISyJm6Pj3Ft-H2qWN0zbYk8F2uyZoSH6UIyzczBkPdLQKmhYTo-tVhX9kZflQncWf5RAeQ7kjXOOZqsTUhjFD_iJwybWEwsIC61A=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

Can we get over the OP and have this thread finally desend into a "Posting cute babe pics" threads like it should, plz?

As the OP and poster of these initial babe pics I don't mind in the slightest if the thread descends in such a way.I fully expect it to deteriorate rapidly and the thread will get removed,banned or locked :D

Last edited by a moderator:

GrainWetski

Arcane
Rather they merely look "feminine" than spend their time fucking each other in the ass like half the male characters seem to do in western games, movies and TV shows these days.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

jungl

Augur
What wrong with pretty face tall fit japanese men. Oh man they not balding or have wrinkles they not manly!111. Japan has higher testerone levels then the United States. Almost 40 percent adult population is obese here. Traveling to a country where the obesity rate is low is like night and day. Seeing majority of women without lard asses and proportional bodies is amazing and men without guts.

Oracsbox

What wrong with pretty face tall fit japanese men. Oh man they not balding or have wrinkles they not manly!111. Japan has higher testerone levels then the United States. Almost 40 percent adult population is obese here. Traveling to a country where the obesity rate is low is like night and day. Seeing majority of women without lard asses and proportional bodies is amazing and men without guts.

hqdefault.jpg

1862648141d9d569f90f31cfd8269ccb.jpg

6b199da2276ecea34d1728e8c326117c--google-facts-random-facts.jpg

Japan+Fertility+Rate.JPG

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
The Gaijin is immunized against all dangers: one may call him fat, uncivilized, loud, obscene, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a waito piggu and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out'.

My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Since I've been watching a number of the old Nikkatsu movies fro the the 50's/60's here is what the japanese sex symbols (the not "serious" actors) of the era looked like:

AkagiKeiichiro-dsc-lp-kessatsushuu-300x298.jpg

iu

iur

It's obvious something went wrong in Japan.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Since I've been watching a number of the old Nikkatsu movies fro the the 50's/60's here is what the japanese sex symbols (the not "serious" actors) of the era looked like:

AkagiKeiichiro-dsc-lp-kessatsushuu-300x298.jpg

iu

iur

It's obvious something went wrong in Japan.

Back then everything associated with fashion and image was copied from the West.

Vaarna_Aarne said it best.

... it does bear mention that part of the creative process behind Raiden was making a second protagonist appealing to the (Japanese) female demographic whose response to Snake could be summarized as "who is this unattractive scruffy old man."

Additional note in case of Japanese is that the aforementioned roided out man look is nowadays more associated with homosexuality over there.

... we are talking about a country where the classical metaphor for masculine warrior ideal is the cherry blossom. It's a pretty long-running preoccupation (perhaps even obsession) with youth.

There still appears to be quite a bit of confusion about the difference between having your job be "serious actor" or "admiral" and when your job is "to sell sex to chicks."

Case closed.

Also, anime art-style is gay as shit. Are japs physically unable to drawn something else?

Nope.

serveimage
serveimage

18193809_416760615357807_5685570037857840971_n.jpg
serveimage
serveimage
serveimage
serveimage
32461_berserk.jpg
serveimage

And this ain't near the more fucked up things in the manga.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I'd again note that the poster used before is, I think, for a host club's advertisement of their hosts (at least it looks the part). And hosts are basically gigolos. We are being almost literal about the selling sex part (since by default the business for hosts and hostesses is "no touching allowed").

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
I wonder if on some Japanese forum they are wondering why western devs put fugly women in their games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom