Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Good PC gaming news sites?

Gambler

Augur
I used to read DSOgaming, but the problem is that having a constant stream of "hardcore" (i.e. not Battle Royale trash etc.) news for the PC gaming scene means you really have to push yourself to find material, so half the time the articles were just about 4k texture mods and such.
There are more PC games released each month now than ever. Just not AAA titles.

That's actually another reason I no longer read game review websites. They usually ignore titles that aren't AAA, while in reality the area where we need reviews the most is the upper echelons of "indie" games.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
People who are complaining about being confronted to politics opposite to theirs are really one special kind of snowflakes. It must be really hard for you to go out, be exposted to any kind of media, or god forbid, people.

Just read whatever website you want. I know I do. Seeing something you disagree with once in a while should not be a source of butthurt unless you have large self-esteem/confidence issues. Shrug it off, read the rest. Every of my favorite websites say things I disagree with once in a while. This is why so many of you have trouble understanding why I'm still here despite all the bullshit people keep spewing here, incidentally.

Gregz

Arcane
People who are complaining about being confronted to politics opposite to theirs are really one special kind of snowflakes. It must be really hard for you to go out, be exposted to any kind of media, or god forbid, people.

You would be right, except when the games themselves are nauseating SJW message pieces being embraced for their politics instead of their gameplay.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

You would be right, except when the games themselves are nauseating SJW message pieces being embraced for their politics instead of their gameplay.

I actually rarely see that, if ever. I would like you to point me to a review or two where this happens.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom