Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cleve gets into a fight with SidAlpha!

Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted
I thought cleve was leaving the codex?

GandGolf

Augur
Now the fight has spread to his Steam forum as well! Surprisingly Cleve has not yet deleted the threads though he did lock one of them.

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
two-men-enter-one-man-leaves.jpg

Two Men Enter, One Man Cleve

GandGolf

Augur
Now the fight has spread to his Steam forum as well! Surprisingly Cleve has not yet deleted the threads though he did lock one of them.

Looks like Cleve did delete two threads, but he left the locked thread there. At least he didn't call the poster a filthy neckbeard SJW and ban them, (at least not the poster who started the locked thread, anyway).

Bohr

Arcane
Hey guess who showed up in the comments. Turns out we were wrong to think Bax deleted his videos because of the things Cleve revealed in the comments, he was actually moving on with his life and talking to a lawyer.

Bszp7EpZ_o.png

PorkBarrellGuy

Hey guess who showed up in the comments. Turns out we were wrong to think Bax deleted his videos because of the things Cleve revealed in the comments, he was actually moving on with his life and talking to a lawyer.

Bszp7EpZ_o.png
3cb084bc34.gif

IT CONTINUES

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I love seeing Cleve bashing down another cuck boy on the Internet, it's one of those things that never gets old.
Is it Cleve who is doing the bashing though, or the other way around? Cleve was doing his regular mouth karate on the internet, than deleted his comments like a pussy. Man the fuck up Cleve! What are you going to do next time, apologize? Go and show that Youtuber who is the boss.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
> Taking Cleve Serious

Here I thought SidAlpha was going to make rational videos that spark interesting discussion about the current climate of the industry.
Instead he got into a slap fight with someone who invests most of their Grimoire revenue into building Bomb Shelters in Australia.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom