Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 28: Medieeevvaallll Times

Dayyālu

Arcane
Americans have:

1) A lot of space to cover, like from the Myths it seems that every american lives hundreds of kilometers away from their families.

2) Also the Myths tells us that Thanksgiving is more akin a trip to the Pagan Hell than a festivity, where the unfortunate soul has to struggle every second with overbearing parents, annoying relatives, aggressive dogs, petulant children and lack of Wi-Fi.

We should be grateful that us Euros avoid such tragedies.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Americans have:

1) A lot of space to cover, like from the Myths it seems that every american lives hundreds of kilometers away from their families.

2) Also the Myths tells us that Thanksgiving is more akin a trip to the Pagan Hell than a festivity, where the unfortunate soul has to struggle every second with overbearing parents, annoying relatives, aggressive dogs, petulant children and lack of Wi-Fi.

We should be grateful that us Euros avoid such tragedies.

You've described it perfectly. :lol:

Olinser

Savant
Don't worry I have put in my turn now.

And actually I did travel right about 200 kilometers (120 miles in the US) to visit family. Who I actually enjoy spending time with.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Don't worry I have put in my turn now.

And actually I did travel right about 200 kilometers (120 miles in the US) to visit family. Who I actually enjoy spending time with.

Lucky. I had to drive about 250 miles. Good thing I didn't fly too, because flights where cancelled all over on Sunday due to a blizzard. :lol:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Sure man, I put in 24h and tell me if you need more. This turn has been extended to death already tho, try to put it in as soon as possible :) (that's what she said)

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I'll be postponing this one more time JagreenLern . If you're too busy these days, that's cool, but perhaps finding a sub is in order so we can keep this moving.

Infinitum

Scholar
So, looking at that I think we can safely conclude team bird rolls with Sys doombless build:

g3coOHm.jpg

I'm thinking maybe the rest of us should set aside our differences for now. If nothing else there's already 12 throne points in territory inside or directly adjacent to them.

EDIT: Except Phaecia that is. They ded. Lost their cap this turn, will lose their adjacent fort in the upcoming 2. Fun times to be had!

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Daily reminder that supporting Infinitum is bad for your health, long term or short term.

Plus birds are cute.

Goldcrest-1.jpg

Friieeendly and innocent

sqeecoo

Arcane
So, looking at that I think we can safely conclude team bird rolls with Sys doombless build:

I'm thinking maybe the rest of us should set aside our differences for now. If nothing else there's already 12 throne points in territory inside or directly adjacent to them.

Yep, it's Sy's build, wanted to try it as soon as I saw it. Never played a doombless! It's strong, no doubt, but look at those scales man. It's not Ermor, I don't think a global coalition is necessary :)
Not sure I like this style, I feel dirty playing such a rush game.

Also, your post is incredibly offensive since you are equating actual birdmen with the humans of Mictlan who are crossdressers, or "transbirds", at best.

Olinser

Savant
Yeah it happens. RNG completely screwed me over on turn 2 when my initial expansion force not only lost to an indy force that it should have crushed no problem, but only killed like 3 indy heavy infantry, it was kind of ridiculous.

sqeecoo

Arcane
I'm sorry for my part in your demise, man. We usually play nice polite scales build and have long diplo-heavy games with a lot of stalling and extensions (well, at least you got to experience that part). Just thought we'd switch it up with a huge bless build this game and you were the most convenient rush target. I honestly don't know how you can hope to defend against those condors in year 1, wouldn't have done any better in your shoes.
I hope we see you in our next game, which I guess could start soon, yeah.

Infinitum

Scholar
Well, you'd need large quantites of ranged chaff surrounded by even more chaff that preferrably has luck/ethereal buffs to not get mulched instantly. C'tis could possibly have managed that this game, the rest of us not so much. Maybe marignese flagellants with something like an awake/dormant rLighting/Luck/whatever build. I guess we'll play it out but like I said none of the remaining teams are anywhere close to securing enough thrones to prevent a win. Hmm.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Infinitum

To all players: eating their own words, the Starspawn team has launched an unprovoked attack breaking a NAP 3.

Like usual, a common demonstration that everything they say is merely a lie. Don't believe any of their words: as proven in this and other games, they can't be trusted.

Also, NAP 3 means NAP 3, not "LOL I ATTACK NOW BECAUSE I SAY SO".

Infinitum

Scholar
Mm yeah that's on me. More of an "oh fuck" than "lol" this time around though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom