Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm so ready. Rum & Coke, cheese doodles for snacks later on and making some tacos right now. Gonna be a nice evening.

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
All right! Time to finally reach an endgame crisis, I think, which means no ironman (because I suck).

Uh, and the cursor is invisible. Anyone else getting this?
Edit: Hardware cursor was to blame. Ugh, now the cursor is just a little bit floaty. Oh well.

Last edited:

Reinhardt

Arcane
veyb6f.png

SmartCheetah

Arcane
"RPGCODEX77" looks like a pretty solid seed if you don't mind having one faction with 70% of the cities/villages(first faction got 3 sites, 2nd one - 4, and the biggest one - 12) - basicly ruling whole southern part of the map. Your starting bros are pretty mediocre tho'

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Where's the Supporter's Edition?
Still waiting for bundles to show up on the Steam storepage. In the meantime, you can find the Kraken Banner here.

Phew. You got me worried there for a moment. "Did they decide to just ditch the supporter edition and give the content for everyone?". Thankfully the answer is "no".

Will buy my supporter edition as soon as I get home. Hopefully the bundle thing will work by then.

Parabalus

Arcane
Found a decent seed: HAILKODEX

Top to bottom harbor connections, furances, some traders and many hunters. Not ideal though, starting brothers are decentish.

Teut Busnet

Cipher
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
If you care about your starting Bros: Seed 'coletta'

AxeBro: Iron Lungs (with good stats)
SpearBro: Iron Lungs (with good stats)
CrossBro: Pessimist and Sure Footed (Meh)

Map looks nice, a bit hard to move around on maybe.

Sarissofoi

Arbiter
I rolled like 30 maps.
I can say that they suck even more than before(personal bias.png).
Anyway start playing one and get amazing start with fight against tutorial guys and Hoggart.
Get his armor, zero losses and grabbed new clubbospear that actually look pretty sweet thanks to spear attack(+20% to hit).
For anyone to know E/E/low funds/Ironman.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom