Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline26: Come One, Come All

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Ok well, I'll probably still force host whenever I see Fomoria/Mekone sitting there. This game needs to keep moving, either way. :negative:

Infinitum

Scholar
You presume I am going to attack you at once.

Well, maybe? I'm in the province lead for the time being, R'lyeh arguably beats atlantis in the ocean what with its awful MR and you do have that stack of kings in Boots of the Messenger distance (except for the forests maybe, map moves are pretty opaque). Unless you want to consolidate Fomoria which might arguably be better since neither I or Isiloon are poised to stop that and it'd net you yet another capital at little cost other than opportunity.

EDIT: nm that extension btw, finished fiddling before bedtime.

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Atlantis: so bad people pay to attack you.

Sorry I wasn't clear Infinitum, I did put the extension in for you, that was what the YES! rating was meant to signify.

Dayyālu

Arcane
R'lyeh arguably beats atlantis in the ocean what with its awful MR

Yeah, pity this map suuuuucks for UW combat and the bad MR stopped being a problem quite a bit of research ago. Eating Fomoria is the easier option, tho, i'd probably get on that.

About my 100 G, by the way.... still waiting.

Infinitum

Scholar
Ouch. Yeah, kind of specialized troops but what they do they certainly do well.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Postponed over the weekend as per Infinitum's request in the D28 thread, although I overdid it a bit accidentally :D

Infinitum

Scholar
Mhm. Hmm. Way too hung over to deal with this right now. Will submit tomorrow!

EDIT: Or what the hell. Turn in. At least I got an excuse to finally post this:

ZuWUgLh.jpg

Frog yields following the battle of Gryphon Spires, begging mercy in vain for unmolted tadpole. CA EA4. (Not pictured: so, so many flaming arrows & lightning bolts)

Last edited:

Infinitum

Scholar
Don't the arena prices kind of generally suck outside of EE? Also, I have to find out a way to hold back the tide it seems. No time for games.

Speaking of game, I didn't receive the turn files for D26 or D28 this turn? Did anyone else have this problem? Please resend.

Sqeecoo KoolNoodles

EDIT: Oh, no need to admin? I migh have this. A sec.

EDIT EDIT: Got it. Looks like they got spammed from my frequent resendings. oops.

Last edited:

Infinitum

Scholar
So uh, I just checked the turn 51 that was sent and couldn't help but notice that I won. 7 throne points inside unbroken forts with H3's ready to claim everything (claiming thrones comes before rituals in the turn order). What gives with the rollback?

Last edited:

Infinitum

Scholar
Oh, so the results of the rollback is in and apparently no one changed their move, no one who stalled recitified this and nothing really changed. Except one Raktashapata was killed instead of retreating and as a result one of the thrones are now breached because, apparently, an extra 2.4 siege defense is crucial in preventing a ~100 siege strenght army from breaching a 750 siege defense citadel in one turn (which previously survived with 12 wall integrity, go figure). I'm annoyed.

Infinitum

Scholar
Probably maybe, and I should be able to hold back a few dozen sacreds, assorted mages and a pretender but still. We could've wrapped this up a week ago if it weren't for that and the surprise undocumented fort mechanics (and if I don't, idk that'd just be unsatisfying for everyone involved I think).

Also need to get my remaining grievances out of the system prior to the new year, you know? Gotta get that clean slate.

sqeecoo

Arcane
So, it's over? Kudos to Lanka, I wasn't aware you were that close to getting enough thrones! Guess I attacked way too late :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom