Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

PorkBarrellGuy

"Help, help, pu55y5L4Y3R killed me and took my stuff"
"it's a PvP game, that happens"
"no you don't understand he called me a faggot while he was doing it"
"OH WELL THEN WE CAN'T HAVE THAT AROUND HERE" *bans*

fucking retarded carebear shit

Comte

Gang Contract: The Developer

Todd Howard stood over the two men

“You chucklefucks thought you could outsmart me? I'm Todd motherfucking Howard, no one can stop me!”

Todd continues to rant while pacing around the cowboy and the witcher. He had captured them when they tried to infiltrate Castle Bethesda and attempted to rescue some of his prisoners. These prisoners were supposed to be some of the best gamers in the land, everything from gwent to dominoes. Geralt and Arthur knew they were in trouble when they found the prison filled not with gamers but a squad of Chads and their Veronica allies. Todd had it rigged from the start.

Now they were here tied up while Howard monologued, But the two had found their opportunity. While Todd stroked his bag of money they quickly broke out of the ropes.

Geralt startled Howard, “Really? Nylon rope? Was regular rope too expensive?”

Howard slowly turned to the two behind him, “yes, but no worry. I have some dlc to fix that” Howard started to unzip his pants “First your gonna be my toys, then your gonna buy Skyrim Ultra Edition for Lazerdisk players, got it?”

Geralt and Arthur looked at each other, then burst into laughter. Arthur caught his breath and looked to Howard “I'm afraid that won't be happening boah”. Arthur had no trouble restraining Howard and Geralt asked “Why don't we practice some new moves on him? The devil's triangle perhaps?”

Todd realized the situation he was about to be in but was gagged by Geralt's flesh sword before he could object. Arthur slipped out of his riding clothes and positioned himself behind Todd. “always did like ridin the boahs bareback” he quipped while he entered the mans vault.

Todd knew he couldn't use DLC to fix this one but he knew he had the skills to please these sweaty angry men, he had done it before and he'd do it now… and he would love every second of it.

Todd began to gyrate back and forth adding friction to both of the men's respective weapons. Both of the men returned the motion and they locked hands above Howard, staring into each other's eyes. “oh boah, this broncos wild!” Arthur began to ride faster and managed to tame Howard into a riding-esque rhythm. Geralt swiftly used his flesh sword to get all around the game developers face, teasing the man before striking deep within his throat.

Howard could feel the end was coming, it most certainly had not been 60 hours of engrossing story and gameplay but he knew sometimes real gamers needed a quick messy story to appease their anger.

He felt the witchers potion shoot into his gullet “oh, right in the sweet spot” and he swallowed every drop of the witchers juice. Simultaneously he felt Arthur's viscous snake oil stain the depths of his vault. “now that's a good boah” Arthur moaned.

Todd was in a daze, this fuck was as good as the time he screwed all those gamers with fo76. He layed in pleasure and only glanced up to see the witcher and cowboy leaving. Then he started laughing maniacally, he knew what they liked now…. And now he knew how he was gonna ruin it.

He had the perfect DLC in mind……

Black

Arcane
DtRlO9PWsAAAD8R.jpg:large

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Something to note is that anyone can make any type of SteamDB listing they want. There has been a Half-Life 3 SteamDB listing for like 4 years now.
I wouldn't be surprised if it would land on Steam though, putting it on the god awful, worse than Origin and UPlay Bethesda.net launcher was fucking retarded.

Friday.13

Educated
Likely you will still have to install Bethesda launcher for the steam version of fo76, if it ever going to happen.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I just want to point out the people gargling on Bethesda cock here would think this game and it's excellent soundtrack is Decline.

You dunderhead fucks. Go choke yourself on a cow dick.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

There is a certain controversy about their new TCG Artifact, not because it would be a bad game (even critics say it is actually good), but because of releasing without a ranking system (wtf), no way to earn new cards by just playing (wtf?!) and VERY expensive pricing (WTF?!).
64% score for a Valve game on the Steam store can certainly be viewed as very exceptional (Edit: Dec 10th, 57% now).

Compared to the failures of Bethesda, Blizzard and the perpetual EA shitstorm, it isn't much, though.

Last edited:

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I'm triggered by what happened to these gay persons in Fallout 76. Fallout is supposed to be a family-safe-fun for everyone experience.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom