Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

Oracsbox

Talking of bullshit just look at the quality of this design
fallout_76_beast_of_grafton.png

I'm thinking maybe 8 minutes work when concussed.

rezaf

Cipher
Wait, after haphazardly wandering into this PR disaster they're now making replacement bags after all?
Insane.

At least they should've made a PR stunt out of this.
Just imagine.
Todd in a press conference.
"I heard we've scammed CE buyers with a nylon bag. I read in on the internet, so it must be true. So we're compensating them all with a proper bag. Cause that's what an honorable business ought to do. Yeah, I read that on the internet as well."

:D

Oracsbox

Wait, after haphazardly wandering into this PR disaster they're now making replacement bags after all?
Insane.

At least they should've made a PR stunt out of this.
Just imagine.
Todd in a press conference.
"I heard we've scammed CE buyers with a nylon bag. I read in on the internet, so it must be true. So we're compensating them all with a proper bag. Cause that's what an honorable business ought to do. Yeah, I read that on the internet as well."

:D

When Todd declared "I read it on the internet so it must be true" when talking about his bug ridden shitastic games with that stupid arrogant smirk on his face.I don't think I've ever despised anyone more (outside of political figures).The ventriloquist dummy Toddy actually believes he's a God.

Luzur

Good Sir
I'm just glad giving a bunch of retards a different type of bag will solve all fallout 76's problems.
:bravo:

i doubt even a gold emblazed silk bag with silver lining would help the fact its covering a 200USD plastic bucket with a led light made in china

moon knight

Matt7895's alt
So...they wanted to cut costs and increase profit with the nylon bag...and now they are going to invest money in the canvas bag after all?

Fucking idiots, at the end the costs have incresed because they have produced double the amount of bags.

Luzur

Good Sir
So...they wanted to cut costs and increase profit with the nylon bag...and now they are going to invest money in the canvas bag after all?

Fucking idiots, at the end the costs have incresed because they have produced double the amount of bags.

Dont worry, they will find some cheap bag on Ali-express

Reinhardt

Arcane
So now, after they decided to send bags... will they force people to return free atom currency compensation?

Friday.13

Educated
Chances are everyone who already accept 500 atom won't be able to get a replacement bag since they already got their "compensation".

Turjan

Arcane
Chances are everyone who already accept 500 atom won't be able to get a replacement bag since they already got their "compensation".
There you have some chance of even more butthurt.

I guess the real cost of the bag replacement is the shipping. At least to me, the canvas bag on the original image also looked like cheap garbage.

Grimlorn

Arcane
The truth is she plays the games on her own and reviews them and she's never had a boyfriend before.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Are those twerky body bugs big in fallout 3D games? I know hellgate London has some of that weird shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom