Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Soulja Boy game console released

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I'm sure he licensed all those pre-installed games. What an entrepreneurial mastermind.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I saw a video on it saying that it's an overpriced emulator that is cheaper buying directly from the Chinese manufacturers.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I saw a video on it saying that it's an overpriced emulator that is cheaper buying directly from the Chinese manufacturers.
lies
Supposedly, they just order it from them, get it shipped to them, and then ship it to you. That way they won't get sued or something. I really don't care enough to see if that's the case or if the YouTube commentator knew. Only thing that is true is that he had a link to the same machine for $20 cheaper. Anyways, I wouldn't trust an idiot that can't spell Soldier.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Apparently Soulja Boy is some kind of Gen Z D(erp) rap star.

The things I learn on the codex...

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Can't wait to see what happens when the lawyers of the companies whose games he's selling wake up.

Aemar

Arcane

1vi61n.jpg

Big Wrangle

He's already being investigated and could face prison time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Working on my new scamGame Console

"NiggaBox: Dis Shit Gots Da Gamez, Yo!"

Hoping to make a million dolla billz first day of release.

Zep--

Morkar Left

The Codex should make its own console, with real hardcore games.

Since everybody seems to do it nowadays why not? Can't be difficult to find a chinese manufacturer and order one with a custom made hull and dosbox is free.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom