Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Outer Worlds Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Wunderbar

Arcane
It's kinda generic title, i'm already disappointed.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
theouterworlds.com is now redirecting to https://outerworlds.obsidian.net/ (site still offline)

Title confirmed.
Unfortunate that they weren't able to acquire outerworlds.com as well.

V8pmCMj.jpg

Don Peste

Arcane
Could it be related to the famous novel series by Lederman?
417DAUa0l4L._SY346_.jpg
The title also suggests 50+ hours of open world content. Freedom to do whatever you want: Cook, fish, and other daily quests.

conan_edw

Arbiter
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
Behold fellow codexers for tonight, through the ashes of Troika, the phoenix shall rise and take us to the lands of Incline again

tumblr_ou5qzjwG3C1rxmn3vo1_400.png

Please.....:negative:

Last edited:

Doktor Best

Arcane
Where is the thing now? Pinkhairdudes timer was set to about an hour ago. SO WHERE IS IT?

We want to know about the thing.

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
Many people so hyped, that I beginning to fear that game will be one big disappointment. Interview with Leonard Boyarsky from previous year (or early this year? I don't remember) didn't calm my suspicions either, so I don't expect anything from this game. At least in this way I will not suffer from disappointment if game will be shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom