Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

msxyz

Augur
unknown.png

People even started to use support tickets as a way to chat between themselves:retarded:

The whole ordeal FO76 went through, the constant stream of bad news that never ends. It feels all so... unreal. :? Somebody please tell me this is just a crazy experiment of below-the-line marketing.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
unknown.png

People even started to use support tickets as a way to chat between themselves:retarded:

The whole ordeal FO76 went through, the constant stream of bad news that never ends. It feels all so... unreal. :? Somebody please tell me this is just a crazy experiment of below-the-line marketing.

It's sentient. Shut it down!! :)

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.

What you are witnessing is a real life example of someone rolling a natural 1 on a D20 for a karma check.

May Bethesda burn for killing Van Buren and the Fallout franchise.

Last edited:

Oracsbox

This is truly a wonderful time to be alive.
I wake up read the latest fuck-ups about Fallout 76
Laugh and my day starts great :D.

Todd+Howard+Fallout+4+Video+Game+Launch+Event+jMrRIdFYtEhl.jpg

A Boy and his Dog

Last edited by a moderator:

Nas92

Augur
Okay, so this game is a dumpster fire, nobody likes it. My question is: How much money are retards still spending on it?

Biscotti

Arbiter
Patron
The Bethesda subforum is a magical place. People don't come here to actually discuss their games as much as they do to shitpost and laugh at their incompetence. Dare I say, what a lively couple of weeks it has been for this place! I'd like to raise a toast to even more hilarity in the future!

Oracsbox

The Bethesda subforum is a magical place. People don't come here to actually discuss their games as much as they do to shitpost and laugh at their incompetence. Dare I say, what a lively couple of weeks it has been for this place! I'd like to raise a toast to even more hilarity in the future!

Never thought to look at the official site just thought it would be unadulterated praise
Instead it's open warfare between Tards who bought and regret and Bethtards who bought and lie to themselves very amusing thank you for letting me know :lol:

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Okay, so this game is a dumpster fire, nobody likes it. My question is: How much money are retards still spending on it?

GameStop reported earnings a few days ago and specifically called out Fallout 76 as a major disappointment. Here's what the CFO said on the conference call: "Obviously, you can see in the market what the Metacritic scores are around Fallout 76, and that’s impacted its sell-through. I’ll probably just leave it at that.” Retailers rarely like to talk shit about their suppliers, so "look at the metacritic score, I'll leave it at that," is a pretty devastating indictment.

Bethesda says "millions" of people are playing it, so maybe 2 or 3 million? Given how quickly they cut the price, it's doing much, much, much worse than they expected. Nobody at BGS or Zenimax is going to be happy about these numbers. Let's just say Todd Howard and Pete Hines aren't going to be too thrilled at their bonuses this year.

PorkBarrellGuy

Who the fuck spends nearly 100 dollars on what is probably crappy rum? Christ, you're just going to mix it into something anyway.

Squid

Arbiter
This is just a major blunder one after the other. I don't know what to expect next but I'm sure it'll be amusing and within the next week or so.

PorkBarrellGuy

I'm sure they wouldn't spend enough to make this a bottle of pure rum; it's probably a pre-mixed cola with a dash of crappy rum.

So it won't even get you properly shitfaced in a reasonable amount of time. Amazing.

PorkBarrellGuy

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
I'm sure they wouldn't spend enough to make this a bottle of pure rum; it's probably a pre-mixed cola with a dash of crappy rum.

So it won't even get you properly shitfaced in a reasonable amount of time. Amazing.
Edit: I looked, and you were right. Seems to be 35% though.

97 dollars for 70 proof shit that likely makes Kraken look like topshelf is still fucking obscene.
*Waits with baited breath for inevitable methanol poisonings*

Oracsbox

Edit: I looked, and you were right. Seems to be 35% though.

97 dollars for 70 proof shit that likely makes Kraken look like topshelf is still fucking obscene.
*Waits in baited breath for inevitable methanol poisonings*
:D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom