Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

SIGIL - 5th episode of Doom by John Romero

Venser

Erudite
8UXXepm.png

SIGIL is a free megawad for the original 1993 DOOM created by John Romero. It contains nine single-player and nine deathmatch levels. The free megawad will be released in mid- February 2019 and requires players own the original 1993 registered version of DOOM in order to play. SIGIL is the spiritual successor to the fourth episode of DOOM, and picks up where the original left off.

In addition to the free megawad, SIGIL also releases in two limited edition fan boxes created by Limited Run Games. The fan boxes feature music by metal guitar legend Buckethead, including a custom song written expressly for SIGIL, and cover art by Christopher Lovell whose iconic, detailed work has been featured on numerous metal albums. (Note: The free megawad does not ship with Buckethead’s music or Christopher Lovell’s art.)

https://www.romerogames.ie/si6il

8YpRv2h.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
I thought the kickstater of his shooter failed?

Maybe he secured money from somewhere else but from what i remember it really didn't look that great, all though all he had to show for it was some concept crap.

Venser

Erudite
I thought the kickstater of his shooter failed?

Maybe he secured money from somewhere else but from what i remember it really didn't look that great, all though all he had to show for it was some concept crap.

Kickstarter of Blackroom with Adrian Carmack failed. This could be completely unrelated game.

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
You are all absolutely fabulously optimistic. Have you not read the text on the white wall?

It says: "5 core elements in games"

It's probably a book where he describes the... 5 core elements in enjoyable games. He wants you to buy this book and inhalate his wise words of wisdom. And when you've done that, you can call yourself a master of game development.

:hmmm:

Farewell into the night

So, no Blackroom?

By the way, this box looks orgasmic <3

Soundtrack by Buckethead, WOW!

Venser

Erudite
Fuck it's gonna start selling in 30 minutes and I got no money right now :(
He was listening to Buckethead while streaming Doom a couple of months ago. Should've seen it coming:D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom