Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Magic the Gathering Arena

spectre

Arcane
Yeah, deafening clarion has gud synergy, because it lets you lifelik with a big ass drake. It also catches Vine Mares, but it's been some time since I've actually seen those around.
Still, splashing white means you have to pretty much go all the way - Sacred Foundry, Clifftop Retreat because you need that white mana on turn three (why bother otherwise).
Not sure if lukaszek's ready for such a serious commitment in his life.

The cannonade is kinda growing on me due to instant speed. It's fun to catch a bunch of fish or a Steam-Kun with it.

spectre

Arcane
Yeah, the MehrVolks and Vampires are all the rage with new players. New guys always fail to bring enough decent recent removal and if the white pride, mate get's going, it usually takes off with the game.
WB and UB have shit mana bases, so there's a limit to what you can do with those. Also, UB has very limited options for interacting with the enemy board so it gets dull pretty fast, unless you like to watch numbers going up.

is there a 'proper' dual color land strategy? I bet people got it figured out along with mana cost of cards in deck.

We don't have a full set of dual colored lands for every pair, so people usually make do with what they have.
I'm sure there's people who have it all figured out, probably even using math. Here's what I do:

For two colors, you probably want at least 8x two-colored lands, ideally 4x shocklands (the ones where you pay 2 life to set them straight) and 4x Checklands (which go great with shocklands since they have basic lands types)
Keep adding until you no longer get color screwed and for as long as you can live the drawbacks (like coming into play tapped, or being only usable on creatures of the chosen type).
You will notice that some color combinations: BR, UG, WU, WB are unable to do so, therefore they will lose games due to mana screw / shit coming in tapped.
You generally want as many two colored lands as you can handle.

For example, that shit you quoted was me compensating for the lack of fourth Sulfur Falls with Evolving Wilds (it's a great color fixer early on).
Since I don't have anything interesting to play on turn 1, it's ok to add in a few more highland lakes. On second thought, that might have been a leftover from the times when I was still running Sinister Sabotages and really wanted
to have a bit higher chance of getting UU on board without jeopardizing UUURRR for Mizzet.
Bottom line is, you can slightly tweak the ratio of your basic lands if you have double casting cost on some of your cards. So, if you absolutely need to pull a 1GG on turn three for Jadelight Rangers, you may consider a slightly higher ratio of Forests.

For three colors, folks usually slap together all the duals they have, leaving only a few basic lands. There's a bit more to it, as you usually designate your two primary colors, and make sure tha majority of your duals provide them. If you don't have too many duals
you accept that your deck is going to be slow as fuck and possible plug the holes with shit like Rupture Spire. I used it for a bit in the Sexy Singletons in Your Area Event.

With four colors and more, you probably should emphasize green for stuff like Gift of Paradise or Grow from the Asses,
Also, Chromatic Lantern.
Treasures are also quite handy for this purpose, and a good number of colors can generate them without too much fuss.

In general its sad how little counter spells newcomers get. Someone new to magic will be missing out until they encounter someone that assembled such deck.
I think it's some sort of official WoTC policy. No counterspells in the starter packs, because theyre "not fun" or some bollocks. Even then, you get a weekly thread on the official forums with some wanker calling the waaambulance
because blue is unbeatable and counterspell for 1UU is op.

Jason Liang

Arcane
i have no problem with blue spells. Only with those that cast them.

fuck, I can't even say that with a straight face anymore. Izzet's corrupted me

"Ye have heard it said by them of old time, Thou shall not commit NPE: but I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on an opponent's spell on the stack and lust to prevent it from resolving hath committed NPE with blue already in his own heart."

"And if thy right hand offend thee by tapping an Island, feed it to the Carnage Tyrant, and cast it into exile: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be corrupted by casting a blue instant."

"And if thy opening hand offend thee by containing Force of Will, feed all of it to the Wild Mongrel and cast it into the graveyard: for it is profitable to play in topdeck mode, and not let Thy soul of the cards be corrupted by blue cheese."

Last edited:

Jason Liang

Arcane
The cannonade is kinda growing on me due to instant speed. It's fun to catch a bunch of fish or a Steam-Kun with it.
Cannonade's instant speed is hilarious in a proper Pirate deck, since you cast in during combat after blocks. Great with Pirates high power, first strike, Fanatical Firebrands, etc... things die, Pirates don't die, it's devastating. Also nice with Crash Through, in fact nice with the first strike one as well.

Also hilarious when people have casted cannonade to get rid of Vraska pirate tokens:D

sigh I'd play pirates were Kitesail actually any good in this environment

spectre

Arcane
Yeah, I swear one guy must have burst into tears when his attack force of several Lavarunners and Chainwhirler was met by a lone Sailor of Means and a Cannonade.

I use Rigging Runners instead of Steam Kuns because I have better things to spend rare wildcards on. I can tell that opposing drake players love this idea.

Kitesails have this problem that we got rats fore the same price that don't hold on to a card so you can utilize the body afterwards. Still, if they divert removal from the token making pirate or Wanted Scoundrels, it's still a winning scenario.
I like to pack 4 Duress and 4 Heartless Pillage just to be sure.

When I run a rare-light pirate tribal, I still tend to be paired with starter decks which don't have too much removal.

Last edited:

Jason Liang

Arcane
Black mostly gives you superior removal and board wipes but unfortunately the best stuff is black mana intensive (BB):

Vraska's Contempt bb 2
Ritual of Soot bb 2
Golden Demise bb 1
Plague Mare bb 1

You should have a set of Eldest Reborn from the Esports package so those can help fill out your deck for now.

Of note is Unmoored Ego (ub 1) which can remove the uncounterable win conditions that people are running these days (Niv Mizzet, Carnage Tyrant, Nemazhal, Banefire). Thought Erasure can work similarly if you stash it until your opponent gets to 5 mana.

Going Grixis also gives you Nicol Bolas. Bolas is one of those planeswalkers that it doesn't hurt to have multiple copies, since you can have a flipped and unflipped Bolas out at the same time. In fact, flipped Bolas can return one of your dragon Bolases to play as one of its abilities. I tend to think Bolas is an overrated flying Burglar Rat but flipping to the planeswalker is a legit threat.

the b/r is lacking since Rakdos isn't u until the next set, but you might have fun with Angrath the Flame Chained.

spectre

Arcane
Not a big fan of going UBR myself, Nico Bowlo is the only thing it's got going for itself, imo. But yeah, that might change if we get decent stuff like a Terminate or Blightning reprint in the next set
Still, if you're adding black in UR, you can't go wrong with discard - Duress, Heartless Pillage (fixes your mana problems), great creature recursion (Memorial to Folly) and planeswanker removal (Eldest reborn, Plaguecrafter).
The two Vraska's Contempts should also serve you well, but getting BB will be a problem.

The adult thing to do is start with spending your wildcards on duals, so I won't be trying to deviate you from the good path, you should already have a bunch from starter decks.
I got quite a few as random rares in constructed events and in singleton (including a full set of GWs which is the combo I absolutely loathe), so treat yourself to something that makes the deck spin once you get 3x of each pair.

Since you were interested in going black and never going back, I just got a Phylactery Lich and Pepsishmuck from ICRs:

4 Duress (M19) 94
2 Nightmare's Thirst (M19) 111
2 Arguel's Blood Fast (XLN) 90
2 Cast Down (DAR) 81
2 Walk the Plank (XLN) 130
3 Dread Shade (DAR) 88
4 Golden Demise (RIX) 73
2 Phylactery Lich (M19) 113
2 The Eldest Reborn (DAR) 90
4 Fountain of Renewal (M19) 235
2 Diamond Mare (M19) 231
2 Azor's Gateway (RIX) 176
2 Karn, Scion of Urza (DAR) 1
1 Tetzimoc, Primal Death (RIX) 86
2 Vraska's Contempt (XLN) 129
1 The Immortal Sun (RIX) 180
2 Traveler's Amulet (RIX) 184
19 Swamp (M19) 269
2 Cabal Stronghold (DAR) 238
1 Memorial to Folly (DAR) 242

Took it for a test run in CE and it did a respectable 6:3 eventually. Though I almost scrapped it after it lost the first two games.
I may have gone a bit overboard with the artifacts, but you need big colorless dudes for Vine Mares, and one match I lost was sitting on both Phylactery Liches with no suitable vessel in sight.
Turns out very few decks bother to pack artifact destruction these days, these same decks have trouble dealing with an indestructible 5/5.
For extra fun, the phylactery counter survives Gateway's transition to land. Let's see you bust that.
I'm a big fan of the Gateway in general, I've had games with three Shades swinging for 20 damage, or a Pepsishmuck cleared an entire board worth of tokens in one turn.
Even if it doesn't flip, it's almost like a colorless Azcanta for optimizing draws.

Also, kids on Arena seem to have finally caught on that Aldente Vanguard is hot shit, all those -1/-1 effects deal with it nicely.

I should probably tuck in a field of ruin somewhere in there, but the hate machine only runs on natural biofuel. And the shuffler really likes to get me both Strongholds in the starting hand.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
8 Plains (M19) 261
1 Isolated Chapel (DAR) 241
3 Bishop's Soldier (XLN) 6
3 Legion Lieutenant (RIX) 163
11 Swamp (M19) 269
4 Skymarch Bloodletter (XLN) 124
3 Call to the Feast (XLN) 219
2 Epicure of Blood (M19) 95
2 Moment of Triumph (RIX) 15
3 Murder (M19) 110
1 Vraska's Contempt (XLN) 129
1 Sanctum Seeker (XLN) 120
1 Champion of Dusk (RIX) 64
4 Forsaken Sanctuary (M19) 250
4 Dusk Legion Zealot (RIX) 70
3 Queen's Commission (XLN) 29
2 Conclave Tribunal (GRN) 6
3 Martyr of Dusk (RIX) 14
1 Twilight Prophet (RIX) 88

How's my cheap and raw vampires deck? I basically divided the starter cats&vampires deck into tokens+life drain, and a separate vampire deck.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
it looks ok, but as starter deck i feel ilke merfolks is better and can be upgraded to a pretty decent one without too many wildcards

spectre

Arcane
- relying strongly on guttersnipe and electrostatic field... and failing to keep them alive - that one is hard and I havent figure it out.
Dive Down usually helps here, especially with Guttersnipe which dies to pretty much everything. You'll even get some damage out playing it.

How's my cheap and raw vampires deck? I basically divided the starter cats&vampires deck into tokens+life drain, and a separate vampire deck.
Check the code from previous page to get a full set of Conclave Tribunals and another Vraska's Contempt. There's really no reason to be using Murders unless you really like the art.
Also, do yourself a favor and craft 2x Evolving Wilds and 2x Unclaimed Territories. If you grow to like the territories, and would like to get more use out of them, you'll have to say byebye to some of the non-creature token generating spells.
Finally, upgrade some of the 2 drops to Aldente Vanguards and you're off to a good start.

Epicure of Blood and Skymarch Bloodletter are superficial. You're better off betting on early weenies like Vicious Conqustador and Skymarcher Aspirant (Unclaimed territory helps a bunch) to do damage.
You should be finishing off the game with an army of tokens, Pride of Conquerors and Sanctum Seekers.

That's what you can do with all commons and uncommons.
If you want to throw rares at this, Radiant Destiny and Mavren Feinn Dusk apostle are the hot shit. Legion's Landing is great as well. Dawn of Hope can also work if you're aiming for more midrange than aggro.
The good thing about vampires is you don't need too many Feinns, as you can use Forerunners of the Legion to fetch whatever you need - token maker (Feinn), moar boost (Lewtenant), finisher (Sanctum Seeker), card daraw (Champion of Dusk).

Projas

Information Superhighwayman
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
And just like that, Arena being very f2p friendly is a thing of the past:

New Ranking System
We are adding a new ranking system to MTG Arena! There will be seasons, each lasting approximately one month, and you’ll be able to earn rewards based on which rank you can achieve. For the preseason, the reward structure is as follows (and before you ask, we do plan on expanding the types of rewards players can earn during ranked seasons, namely once cosmetics have been added to the game):

• Bronze: 1 pack
  • Silver: 1 pack + 500 gold
  • Gold: 2 packs + 1000 gold
  • Platinum: 3 packs + 1000 gold
  • Diamond: 4 packs + 1000 gold
  • Mythic: 5 packs + 1000 gold
Ranks will operate separately for constructed and limited, and you will earn rewards for BOTH your constructed rank and limited rank separately. How do these ranks work? Let’s see how they look in the client:

32bbcf7c017454841e2565544a7ed0c6a2877b43f1d80bf4d278402e113d71b2u46.png

You can see your rank and progress toward advancement here. Each rank has four tiers, with Tier 1 being the best tier within that rank. There’s a number of steps at each tier, and winning and losing games gives (or removes) your steps as follows:

Rank

Steps Gained with Win

Steps Lost with Loss

Steps needed to Advance a Tier

Bronze

Silver

Gold

Platinum

Diamond

Once you get enough steps, you’ll move into the next tier at that rank, or if you’re at tier 1, into the next rank! Once you ascend into a new rank, you’re safe for the rest of the season. Losing games will never move you down a to a lower rank. It can push you down a tier within a rank, but we will offer some protection when you first move into a tier.

In Mythic, you’ll be able to see what percentile among Mythic players you’re in, or what rank you are #1-#1000 (if you’re in the top 1000 Mythic players). Note that your percentile or rank can go up or down after each game, and even when you are not logged in due to the games of other players. Currently, this will only be presented to you when you complete a Ranked game, but we are planning to show it everywhere your rank is displayed in a future release.

Seasons
As of the December 13 update, ranks have been reset and all players will start at Bronze Tier 4. We’re starting off in what we’re calling a “Preseason”, from December 13 through January 31. We want to measure how players are proceeding through the ranking system and making sure everything’s working how we hope it will with rank progression and matchmaking, in order to make sure players are being matched quickly and against the best opponent we can find for them. There is the question of why we're starting with best-of-1 for Ranked. Of the over quarter billion games played on MTG Arena since Open Beta, 97% have been in best-of-1 games. We’re looking at this as an opportunity to expand the breadth of competitive Magic, provide a competitive scene for MTG Arena that is familiar to the majority of our audience, and put the ranking system through the largest volume of games we can.

Once you log in after a season completes, you’ll get your rewards for season, and be reset to a new rank based on your rank in the previous season:

Previous Rank

New Rank

Bronze Tier 4

Bronze Tier 4

Bronze Tier 3 Bronze Tier 4
Bronze Tier 2 Bronze Tier 4
Bronze Tier 1 Bronze Tier 3
Silver Tier 4 Bronze Tier 3
Silver Tier 3 Bronze Tier 3
Silver Tier 2 Bronze Tier 2
Silver Tier 1 Bronze Tier 2
Gold Tier 4 Bronze Tier 1
Gold Tier 3 Silver Tier 4
Gold Tier 2 Silver Tier 3
Gold Tier 1 Silver Tier 2
Platinum Tier 4 Silver Tier 1
Platinum Tier 3 Gold Tier 4
Platinum Tier 2 Gold Tier 4
Platinum Tier 1 Gold Tier 3
Diamond Tier 4 Gold Tier 3
Diamond Tier 3 Gold Tier 2
Diamond Tier 2 Gold Tier 2
Diamond Tier 1 Gold Tier 1
Mythic Gold Tier 1
Events Using Rank
  • Ranked (New!)
  • Ranked Draft (Update)
Previously, the event called “Play” was both a ranked space, as well as a space where we matched people in part based on their deck strength. We're changing that. "Play" will primarily match based on your Play MMR and use Deck Weighting as a secondary metric to help people find fast, fun games easily, without being Ranked. For more information on the changes to matchmaking, check out of December State of the Beta: Matchmaking breakdown.

If you’re looking to rank up in constructed, you’ll want to play in the new “Ranked” event! Like Play, there’s no entry or rewards in Ranked, you just join a game with the deck of your choice at your convenience. Unlike "Play", Ranked won’t use Deck Weight as part of matchmaking, and instead we will primarily be matching players based on (you guessed it), Rank.

Looking to rank up through Limited? The single-game match drafts (known as "Quick Drafts" during Closed Beta, and "Draft" between Open Beta and now) will all be Ranked. While these will continue to rotate among sets, the cardset changing doesn’t cause a reset to your rank, and your rank will persist until the current season ends. We’re adding the word “Ranked” to the names of these events so this is clear!

These are currently the only events we plan to have ranked, especially during the Preaseason as we learn more about how all of you are interacting with the ranking system and how we need to adjust it to provide better experiences. Of the quarter billion games played on MTG Arena since Open Beta 97% have been in best-of-1 games. We’re looking at this as an opportunity to expand the breadth of competitive Magic, and provide a competitive scene for MTG Arena that is familiar to the majority of our audience.

We certainly welcome your feedback on how well the ranking system is working for you.

Other Event Changes
Traditional

Speaking of best-of-3, we are renaming these events from “Competitive” to “Traditional”. This is to better indicate that these events function outside the MTG Arena ranking system and are instead for people who want to mirror a Magic experience that more closely resembles tabletop. Additionally, Traditional events go beyond a best-of-3 format. They’ll continue to not use the hand selection algorithm that is used in non-Traditional modes, and starting with this release constructed Traditional events will not allow the MTG Arena exclusive cards from the New Player Experience.

Constructed Event Structure and Reward

We're also going to change the rewards players earn in our evergreen constructed events. Our goal with these events was to give players an opportunity to test their skills and give rewards based on their performance. Unfortunately, what we saw was many players taking the decks we gave as part of the New Player Experience straight into constructed events, and their win rates were, as you might expect, not great. We believe part of this was the framing of these events, specifically a reward structure that included individual card rewards (ICRs). This may have caused newer players to consider these events as a way to build their collection rather than test their skills, which was never our intent.

We believe we can correct this, by making some changes to both the Traditional Constructed and Constructed Event. First, we're unifying the cost of entry and event structure to be the same for both. Secondly, we're removing ICRs from the reward structure entirely and adjusting the amount of gold you can potentially earn. Win more than you lose, you come out ahead. Break-even, and so does the amount of gold. And while this isn't a change with this update, it is a good time remind everyone that matchmaking for these events is based solely on your current Win/Loss record. Rank, Deck, and MMR do not factor into it.

The new structure is as follows:

Constructed Event/Traditional Constructed Event

Entry: 600 gold, or 120 gems

Match Structure: Constructed Event is best-of-one, Traditional Constructed Event is best-of-three

Event Ends: 6 wins or 3 losses, whichever comes first

Rewards:

• 6 wins: 1300 gold
  • 5 wins: 1000 gold
  • 4 wins: 800 gold
  • 3 wins: 600 gold
  • 2 wins: 400 gold
  • 1 win: 300 gold
  • 0 wins: 100 gold
https://mtgarena.community.gl/forums/threads/43384

The card rewards from the constructed event were the single best way to build your collection and they gutted that now. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. I have p. much everything I could possibly want from the current sets, but I wonder what it will be like when they release new ones.

spectre

Arcane
Yeah, there's already a shitstorm on their forums.
I'm not to keen to see the ICRs gone, but you will get packs and shekels at the end of each month for your constructed rank AND limited rank instead.
And it should be possible to actually advance that shit for a change, which means if you grind a lot and win more than you lose, you should expect at least an extra 4 packs and 2000 geld for average players.
That's not bad if you look at the possible wildcards.

Not sure when they're planning to implement that thing that supposedly prevents you from getting the fifth copy, but it should help too.

In any case, the new reward structure for constructed seemed bad at first, but you can actually earn 200 shekels at 4 wins, instead of just breaking even.
And if you max it, you get 200 gold more than before, for 1 game won less. It's a bit meh if you consider the 200 geld as compensation for a possible random rare and two uncommons,
but it should be a tad faster to farm it for limited fees. Still, it sucks pretty bad if you go 1:3 and 0:3.

On the other hand, in Bo3 that's one extra loss you can afford (you're out at 2 losses atm), and the reduced entry fee makes it a bit less prohibitive.
Previously, going 0:2 in Competitive Constructed was pretty crippling, now it's a bit easier to get at least 1 win out ouf it. Grinding 6 wins will take a hell of a time, though.

In isolation, that doesn't sound great, but as part of a bigger system... we'll see.

There's also that dev post when they talk about giving draft bots personalities. Whatever the fuck for? It would matter if you were to face these bots in the game.
Hope they'll get the funds to make a AI capable of playing the game. This would make drafting make so much more sense. If a player drops out of the game, a bot could simply take over.

Dive Down
this is sweet! I did not think of that nice and cheap... effectively counter spell that last for whole round. It even allows me to sweep.
You can also diddle around with Siren Stormtamers. Protect creatures, protect you from settle the wreckage, thought erasure and risk factor. Also walk through cannonades.
That Cider Wind UR dude gives all your wizards pseudo prowess, so Electromancers will live through cannonades.

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Cool changes and all but still waiting for a solution to
  • 5th card
  • Use for cards that rotate out of standard
  • Ports to linux/android
  • 2 factor authentication
but nah don't worry about real problems just keep on fucking around with reward structures that people had no issues with

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
vmGikFn.jpg

When the rewards all line up and happen at the same game. Feels good, man.

Anyhow, this is how my Vampires deck looks after getting the ESPORTS promo code cards, and doing some common crafts:

8 Plains (M19) 261
1 Isolated Chapel (DAR) 241
3 Bishop's Soldier (XLN) 6
3 Legion Lieutenant (RIX) 163
7 Swamp (M19) 269
3 Call to the Feast (XLN) 219
2 Vraska's Contempt (XLN) 129
1 Sanctum Seeker (XLN) 120
1 Champion of Dusk (RIX) 64
4 Forsaken Sanctuary (M19) 250
4 Dusk Legion Zealot (RIX) 70
3 Queen's Commission (XLN) 29
4 Conclave Tribunal (GRN) 6
3 Martyr of Dusk (RIX) 14
1 Twilight Prophet (RIX) 88
2 Evolving Wilds (RIX) 186
2 Unclaimed Territory (XLN) 258
4 Skymarcher Aspirant (RIX) 21
4 Vampire's Zeal (XLN) 43

I'll probably get more Sanctum Seekers later, if I stick with the deck. Ritual of Soot is cheating by the way.

Projas

Patron
Yeah. Better do it quickly before they gut the individual card rewards. It's p. easy to make a profit or just break even, so just spend the remaining gold on packs.

spectre

Arcane
My daily routine is to start one, sometimes two Competitive Events to do my daily quests. If you can at least break even, you don't really lose anything, and those random commons and uncommons add up.
Sometimes you get shit, other times you get stuff that will be playable... at some point.
Rest of the gold is spent on packs and sometimes drafts.
Point is moot since ICRs are gone, but you should be able to still get them in other events, so it might be worth a shot.

That Cider Wind UR dude gives all your wizards pseudo prowess, so Electromancers will live through cannonades.
would be nice indeed if guttersnipe was wizard type, not a shaman :/
Yeah, you can't have it all. I think it's ultimately the best to consider Guttersnipe as the designated removal catcher, while other stuff like Electrostatic Field do the work.

In other news I've pulled my second risk factor. I love that op card but do not understand why its red and not black and/or blue.
But then I do not understand what colors are supposed to represent anymore
It's the same shit as Browbeat. There was a cycle of such cards in Judgment such as Breaking Point - the idea was to give red unpredictable results - sometimes you do damage, sometimes you do powerful, sometimes off-color stuff.
Point is, you don't get to decide unless the opponent can no longer pay with life.

Projas

Patron
Everything's gonna be ok.

Hey everyone,

A small update from the development team:

"We asked for your feedback, and you gave it.

First things first, we’re going to be rolling back the proposed changes to our Constructed and Competitive Constructed Events. Rewards will be the same as they were before for these events. While we still intend to make changes to these two events at a later date to address concerns over the amount of new players entering them with the tutorial decks, we clearly missed the mark with this iteration. So it’s back to the drawing board for us.

As we announced earlier on Twitter, we’ve delayed today’s maintenance so we can roll back this change. Everything else that’s been announced is still planned to go live, and we’ll update you with the new maintenance time once it’s available.

Please continue to give us feedback during the first preseason, which will run between now and January 31st! Your feedback and how we see players progress in-game all contributes to how we evolve ranking in the follow-up preseason planned for February.

There is a lot to test and tweak before we run the first official season!"

https://mtgarena.community.gl/forums/threads/43384/comments/255195

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom