Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Funposter

Arcane
I'm up to the end of the Stag Lord quest, just before the Kingdom bit starts. Do I need to restart to get her?

Not that I care THAT much since I'm playing without NPCs for this run

steam page says she joins the party at the start of chapter 2, so you're primed to pick her up in a few minutes

Reinhardt

Arcane
So it's not
fA6FZsH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Efe

Erudite
at a glance, its a class that does elemental kamehama all day without limit.

axedice

Cipher
It's like an alchemist with touch attacks and all, no limit to number of uses but the tradeoff is no AoE unlike nades.

Boring and bland class TBH, no idea why they picked it.

Reinhardt

Arcane
I have save right after killing Stag Lord prepared for tiefling waifu, but i will wait for at least one post-DLC hotfix. Just to be sure.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Yeah? I will wait for post dlc post patch post hotfix hotfix to patch, how about THAT

Lol avatar bender tiefling tatoo girl. well I guess she so far is the least ugly waifu? kinda asian tho.

does she have a tail or only horns? no tail = no waifu

Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
So... buy the DLC and introduce more stuff into the game that needs to be fixed, or just download the hotfix?

:M

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I'm up to the end of the Stag Lord quest, just before the Kingdom bit starts. Do I need to restart to get her?

Not that I care THAT much since I'm playing without NPCs for this run

From the DLC description:

The new companion will join your party in the beginning of Chapter 2. Those who would like to add the companion to their current playthrough can do so at any point before the end of Chapter 5 ("War of the River Kings"): the companion will ask for an audience at your throne room. However, we would advise to begin your acquaintance with the character as soon as possible.

Incendax

Augur
I seem to recall warlock was pretty much hated for being awesome weaksauce...
Warlock was both widely loved and widely hated. Almost no other class comes close to the sheer amount of adoration AND vitriol of the Warlock.

jungl

Augur
mask of the betrayer warlocks were stronk cause you can build them extremely tanky. Really High hp ac hp regen and dr caster that blast enemies with over 100 damage undavoidable aoe blast every round. There was that hell warlock kit if you wanted even more damage. Problem is the class sucks till epic levels.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom