Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pathfinder: Kingmaker - The Wildcards DLC Released

troz

Educated
So apparently the new companion is a schizo. And you can have a schizo ménage à trois. Okay. Sure. Why not. Better than a thot.

1101498-sm-asylum-10010.jpg

:incline:

hexer

If you don’t market to casuals, then they can’t downvote your incline game.

While they're bros I doubt they're not interested in succeeding financially.
I always have to remind myself .. that unless I met someone in person and get to know him/her well over time,
that I'll never really know their true motives and what they want from me.
I got burned many times so I'm always looking at the situation from more than one angle!

a cut of domestic sheep prime

dumb question, but how to recruit the schizo tiefling?
if you restart, you will meet her right away, though I don't know that she can join at the start.

she will also come to you after chapter 2, but before chapter 5.

Dear Pathfinder team:

Twitch streams cost nothing.

I hope she is a good with money because I can't stand that annoying gnome, but I need him to be my treasurer.
She is good with money and can take over as treasurer lol. 10/10, worth a buy.

But does she come with maxed int and benefit from taking int on levelups?
she compensates by not being an insufferable prick and by letting me put yet another greedy little gnome in the oven where he belongs.

also, really stupid that Bartholomew is a potential treasurer, but not a magical advisor.

Andrew Curlutu

Barely Literate
Yes, well, they REALLY need to worry less about DLCs and more about fixing the game without making more bugs in the process. I'm stuck at the sequence in my home city, and getting mightily irked.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
they release the game with no marketing why thye must promote a DLC?
Maybe they are saving the marketing push for the console release, which will coincide with releasing the "Definitive Edition" (i.e. not early access) of the PC version.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom