Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Deleted Member 16721

I already hooked up with Kaessi, err, Kanerah. Be jelly bros, be jelly.

Question though. Does a melee attack + a ranged attack still equal flanking an enemy? Can an enemy be flanked with a range attack? Thinking of getting Outflank for Kelikke's kinetic blasts but not sure if it will work with Amiri/Valerie's Outflank. Any ideas?

And has anyone found Cleve, I mean.. "Blakemoor" the wizard yet? :P

Last edited by a moderator:

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I stopped killing the spiders in my room so they'd kill the other bugs, it has worked out pretty well honestly
this is like that goblins vs mites quest...
thinking.png

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
I know we've all been playing this a while, but has anyone noticed that:

THE PATHFINDER UNIVERSE IS HELL ON EARTH WITH TARANTULAS THE SIZE OF JACKRABBITS CRAWLING ALL OVER EVERY MAP!!!
I stopped killing the spiders in my room so they'd kill the other bugs, it has worked out pretty well honestly
Do you mean in real life? Because I do this as well. I leave one spider alive as a pseudo-pet, to deal with the other bugs and other oddities that might crawl in that I don't want around. Sort of like a low level bodyguard for your room.

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
Do you mean in real life? Because I do this as well. I leave one spider alive as a pseudo-pet, to deal with the other bugs and other oddities that might crawl in that I don't want around. Sort of like a low level bodyguard for your room.

I always leave daddy long-legs alive if I find them as I heard they eat other bugs. But black spiders always get hunted down and crushed mercilessly cos they are fucking creepy and disgusting.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist

I always leave daddy long-legs alive if I find them as I heard they eat other bugs. But black spiders always get hunted down and crushed mercilessly cos they are fucking creepy and disgusting.
I would argue all spiders are creepy and disgusting, but serve a purpose.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Did they buff the ghost guards? I remember they were less of a pain

Also, the new Sai you can get in Pitax now it's awesome! +2 attacks/per round. With improved TWF, and greater TWF I get 8 attacks per round.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
We just can't have non-Obsidian games having more popular threads.

It's funny because I did exactly the same thing with PoE2 - when the first DLC was released, I split the thread starting from the post where the DLC was announced (so that the new split thread starts out with a good chunk of posts in it already).

Yet in both cases, I'm accused of trying to make PoE2 look more popular. :D (in the former case, because I supposedly set out to make it look like a bunch of people were playing the Beast of Winter DLC since the new thread included many pages of discussion about the base game).

Last edited:

Bocian

Arcane
t's funny because I did exactly the same thing I did with PoE2 - when the first DLC was released, I split the thread starting from the post where the DLC was announced
there's a difference splitting a 10 page thread (poe) and 500 page thread, you know

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
We just can't have non-Obsidian games having more popular threads.

It's funny because I did exactly the same thing I did with PoE2 - when the first DLC was released, I split the thread starting from the post where the DLC was announced (so that the new split thread starts out with a good chunk of posts in it already).

Yet in both cases, I'm accused of trying to make PoE2 look more popular. :D (in the former case, because I supposedly set out to make it look like a bunch of people were playing the Beast of Winter DLC since the new thread included many pages of discussion about the base game).
So where did 500 pages worth of discussion go?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom