Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

jungl

Augur
Well its official animal companion comfirmed the real protagonist and here we all though it was nok nok

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Okay, a couple of basic questions:

1. Is there a way to zoom in or out without a mod?

2. What is the number displayed in combat next to the health bar? 4.2, 0.9, etc.?

3. Is there a way to reduce combat speed in general, instead of pressing Shift-Space all the time?

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Animal companion romance when. Why Octavia, ridden with AIDS and all the shit when you can have your giant centipedaifu

Jinn

Arcane

2. What is the num hiber displayed in combat next to the health bar? 4.2, 0.9, etc.?

3. Is there a way to reduce combat speed in general, instead of pressing Shift-Space all the time?

1. Should zoom in and out with mousewheel with no problem.

2. That is the time in seconds until the character's next turn initiates.

3. As far as I know, no.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Animal companions are already OP and I refused to use them in a non solo run, why buff them even more????
Did they at least nerf the crazy bonuses they get from level ups?

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA

2. What is the number displayed in combat next to the health bar? 4.2, 0.9, etc.?

1. You can change the zoom with this https://www.nexusmods.com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/26.

2. It's the time till the next action.

3. Not that I know of.

Deleted Member 16721

I like how certain characters show up from time to time, people you met in the past and helped them or met them, you see them again sometimes. And the choice you made back then is impacting, whether you let someone live or killed them, now they are there and pay you back for letting them live, etc.. It's a nice touch.

Deleted Member 16721

There is a *tremendous* amount of impactful C&C in the game. A part of its charm.

Yep. And speaking of charm, the game has that in spades as well. From the writing to the characters, to the stories, it's got a lot of quirkiness, in a good way. It's not over the top like a Larian game might get, it strikes a great balance of humor to seriousness, and has a balanced levity in the atmosphere. It's really something special.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Aa, great. Exactly what Okbo was missing.

92L5Ib4.png

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
You should use that amulet of mighty fist instead of natural armor bro.
It's only a +1 Mighty Fist (I've sold the better one), and the doggo already gets better than that from other sources. I haven't been back to the city to buy some new stuff, yet. This is also why he doesn't have a +4 Constitution belt (yet).

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
I wouldn't buy anything new because I am afraid this to be a bug. Probably will lose all items if it gets fixed (like the aasimar wings selectable by everyone).
At least in my version, the inventory on pets doesn't always work. Just sometimes, really seems a bug.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I wouldn't buy anything new because I am afraid this to be a bug. Probably will lose all items if it gets fixed (like the aasimar wings selectable by everyone).
At least in my version, the inventory on pets doesn't always work. Just sometimes, really seems a bug.
No doubt about it, really, it's absolutely a bug. If I had been near the city I would absolutely have bought back a few things, though. And even if it's fixed, there's always the chance that it'll stay equipped.

:happytrollboy:

Deleted Member 16721

One area I feel they can improve, is the reaction and recognition of your race, heritage and class. I don't see many people surprised that I'm an Angelkin Aasimar, right in front of their eyes, or that in a future playthrough I'll be a demonspawn Tiefling. I'd like to see more comments on race at least, maybe heritage is asking too much, but race for sure. Class comments can be interesting, too, like "Oh..a barbarian. Never trusted your type", or "Wow! A real life Aasimar Paladin! I've only read about your type in books!" and so on. I feel that's one area they should focus on in a sequel, having the world react more to your race and class, and maybe heritage.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
One area I feel they can improve, is the reaction and recognition of your race, heritage and class. I don't see many people surprised that I'm an Angelkin Aasimar, right in front of their eyes, or that in a future playthrough I'll be a demonspawn Tiefling. I'd like to see more comments on race at least, maybe heritage is asking too much, but race for sure. Class comments can be interesting, too, like "Oh..a barbarian. Never trusted your type", or "Wow! A real life Aasimar Paladin! I've only read about your type in books!" and so on. I feel that's one area they should focus on in a sequel, having the world react more to your race and class, and maybe heritage.

TwFwYff.png

Incendax

Augur
Pet inventory doesn’t load unless you check a party member’s inventory first.
Only have to do it once per map, though.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Concerning councilors:

All possible candidates betrayed me or died. How fucked am I without a councilor? I'm looking for Armag's tomb right now.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Concerning councilors:

All possible candidates betrayed me or died. How fucked am I without a councilor? I'm looking for Armag's tomb right now.
I can't help, but I must say
that the fact that Maegar Varn cannot act as a Councilor infuriates me to no end, far more than the fact that Bartholomew Delgado not being able to act as an Arcane Advisor, which was previously the biggest WTF.

Thonius

Arcane

TwFwYff.png
Poe and Poe 2 spoiled everyone in that regard. There are a lot of those "interactions" altough the almost always lead to nothing. Sadly PFK lacksany of those.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom