Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

Will you back?

• I will consider it!

Votes: 39 54.9%
  • No! I would never!..

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pizza_microwave

Liturgist
Starting tomorrow will be the end of my luxurious NEET lifestyle. Seeing as Christmas is approaching, protests are scaling down at my university and will have to start waging.

A grim sequence of my life will start but at least I get to enjoy my last day as a thinking man playing ATOM.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I watched Stalker yesterday to get into the mood of a bleak but yet hopeful kind of state.

pizza_microwave

Liturgist
hqdefault.jpg

bataille

Arcane
Moscow-Petushki
Great choice! If you like it than I would recommend Sergei Dovlatov also.
Yeah, it was the fourth (or the fifth?) time I read it...

And I read the whole Dovlatov's bibliography during my Russian Literature course. We were required to read The Zone only, but you know how it is. Might as well go all the way. Wicked funny stuff. And a super smooth sail for my pretty shitty Russian language level at the time. I also got infected with using ellipses reading him...

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Oi vey! What a day to catch a terrible violent cold and get a puppy dog that messes up the room as I work... It's coming, you guys! Gonna post the official "Thank you ATOM is Done" post as soon as we hit that sweet "publish" button on Steam! I could kiss you, Codex! So happy right now. But the posts you awesome people wrote will only be answered in a day or two, since we'll be crunching day and night!

bataille

Arcane
You're turbo great, Atomboy! Vidya james are not lost with people like you! Cheers to you and your team! Everyone should be proud with their first piece being like this!!

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Only Russian Post-apoc movie that I've seen.

Come on longer pointy thing on clock! Clickity-click to 21:00 Riga Time already.

I have the feeling there won't be much of a change in Russia after the apocalypse.
This reminds me of "Особенности русской бани" google it and watch. After 1.07.00 there is Stalin and Hitler ja ja.

Both "Особенности русской рыбалки" "Особенности русской охоты" are also pretty good comedies!

Edit:Buahahahaha the video is actualy from one of those movies,"Особенности русской охоты".

Last edited:

Jinn

Arcane
Congratulations Atomboy and the whole ATOM Team!

Going to try to roll my character before I have to rush out the door. Hope everyone has a great time exploring the Russian wasteland today!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom