Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

Will you back?

• I will consider it!

Votes: 39 54.9%
  • No! I would never!..

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quillon

Arcane
it’s better than underrail?

At least this looks way better than cheap-ass pixel art. I'm surprised by how good it looks compared to when it first announced.

dem-graphics.jpg

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Can Confirm you can hear combat sounds when you zoom in; got to the find the snitch part its great that you can refuse it and then Comrade Kowaliov takes care of it himself. (I am making semi pacifist diplomacy based play-through so I only kill people in self defense not murderer them) Also found first bug taking pistol perk doesn't raises the skill value like it should.

filpan

Scholar
Whats the cheapest way to deal with radiation? I dont know how I got irradiated by just walking in and around the first village, I didnt walk through that radiated zone outside of it.

Whats the cheapest way to deal with radiation? I dont know how I got irradiated by just walking in and around the first village, I didnt walk through that radiated zone outside of it.
Many vehicle wreckages are radioactive, so try to stay clear of them (maybe you stood too close to the wrecked bus on the north exit?). You can use vodka to reduce the radiation.

Codex Year of the Donut
press keypad0 and keypad* simultaneously to toggle the developer console
type "Help" to list all the commands

all of the input appears to be hardcoded, it's in PlayerHUD.cs

Ovg

Cipher
Why is everyone playing a girl.

Also I can't decide on the perks and skills, it's so unfair it's balanced! I can't just take gifted and fuck around as a god, smh.

:edit:
Being a cannibal pays. Selling that meat is a good source of extra income.

Last edited:

Black Angel

Arcane
Atomboy small suggestion. It would be good to be able to press a button and bring up a screen that shows hotkeys schematic and brief explanation on what a button on the UI do, like how in Fallout and Underrail you can press F1 to bring up such screen.
052FEDC63D1E9D9726BAFB8D45A5A13CC08A3E39

maxresdefault.jpg

zapotec

Liturgist
Game runs fine on my poor laptop (i5 6200, nvidia 920mx) with "good" graphic option, except when i am near a fire / something ablaze.
In that case I lose around 20-25 fps, more graphic customization would be nice :D

Quillon

Arcane
Game runs fine on my poor laptop (i5 6200, nvidia 920mx) with "good" graphic option, except when i am near a fire / something ablaze.
In that case I lose around 20-25 fps, more graphic customization would be nice :D

In Soviet Fallout, fire is real! heating up your laptop.

Parabalus

Arcane
Nice how the game begins with you getting raped.

Started with a 1 END char, wonder how for I'll get before getting mauled.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom