Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Beggar

Cipher
48406627_1970834929879449_7403921923450601472_n.jpg

Astral Rag

Arcane
Is that some void opal mining I spy? +M

That sounds like something way too advanced for me. No, what you're seeing is the start of the very first tutorial :)

I'm impressed with how well this game looks and runs. It was also nice to use the old X52 Pro again for the first time in ages.

Is that some void opal mining I spy? +M

That sounds like something way too advanced for me. No, what you're seeing is the start of the very first tutorial :)

I'm impressed with how well this game looks and runs. It was also nice to use the old X52 Pro again for the first time in ages.
Ah, it might be a little bit too advanced only due to needing the money for components. They must've changed the tutorial a bit since I didn't remember it being in an ice ring like that before, but it's been a while. I'm a bad spaceman since I haven't taken a screenshot of pretty things in quite a long while, my screenshot from the other day was just smacking my own forehead at leaving an NPC pilot hired but inactive so he was still taking wages and soaked up 40 million before I cottoned on. GARFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIELD

85A2BB4A38C6BDA3FD414A89F131FF345DFA6FD5

Hypergate?
Elite Dangerous.
Paper, Please?
Atom RPG.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Is this gameplay or cutscene? What game?

As Berekan said, Return of the Obra Dinn, and yep, that's gameplay. Those are still scenes frozen in time that you get to walk around, and most of them look absolutely spectacular.

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
Is this gameplay or cutscene? What game?

As Berekan said, Return of the Obra Dinn, and yep, that's gameplay. Those are still scenes frozen in time that you get to walk around, and most of them look absolutely spectacular.
The game seems interesting... The graphics style remind me the old Macintosh...:

Twiggy-Mac-640x640.jpg

Or, the French game "White Night":

white-night-2.jpg
white-night-1.jpg

Or this one...:

000000000000000.jpg

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
The graphics style remind me the old Macintosh

You can actually toggle colour schemes between IBMs, Macintosh, Zenith, Commodore and LCD styles. Some of them can be eye cancerous though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom