Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Deleted Member 22431

The dream of any medium studio is to be bought by Microsoft. Za/Um is not an exception.

Last edited by a moderator:

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
Reminder: this game is literal commie degenerate propaganda. And the codex is making it out to be something worth celebrating. Very sad sight.

"Oh, and we happen to be at ACG Play in Nanjing, China later on in the month from the 30th to the 31st of December. Drop on by!"

All other games get censored but this one gets a free pass, huh, wonder why.

Prime Junta

Turn based, seems a mix between fallout combat and monkey island sword duels.

It is turn-based only by the loosest of definitions. Combat happens in the dialogue UI, and is affected by your stats, gear, consumables, and die rolls. Kem0sabe would certainly still mistakenly classify it as a text adventure.

The game doesn't exist, only propaganda. They are releasing near Christmas in an attempt to suppress the truth that the advertising campaign is a means for the state to collect data on the public's reaction to incline.

I'll never stop believing. Wait, I think I already said that in this thread--

I'll never start unbelieving

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom