Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ANTHEM - failed Destiny clone from BioWare

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
So how exactly would that work? Some sort of EA crawler would sniff out this here Codex thread, automatically find out my IP (without the admins' knowing), then compare it to my library and blow it up?

That sounds like a completely ridiculous notion tbh.
As long as you are not a retard and post on other forums or twatter,you will be fine.

Gerrard

Arcane
You know it's a shit game when the vertical sensitivity is different from the horizontal one.
Flying controls are terrible because they don't auto center.
Graphics are great, the cucks over at DE couldn't make these visuals even if they spent 5 years on it.

Last edited:

Glenda Glenn

Learned
Guess whose beer Fallout 76 is holding right now... :lol:
anthemlol2.jpg

Sykar

Arcane
You know it's a shit game when the vertical sensitivity is different from the horizontal one.
Flying controls are terrible because they don't auto center.
Graphics are great, the cucks over at DE couldn't make these visuals even if they spent 5 years on it.

DE refers to Digital Extremes and Warframe, right?

Squid

Arbiter
Hey guys, what can we call early access to the game? A B.E.T.A.! No, no Bethesda already did that... What about a demo? Well we can't just call it a demo. Yeah, slap some important sounding shit on the word demo, that'll make people love it. How about VIP Demo? That'll sell.

deuxhero

Arcane
What do we call this though? Mass Defect and ToRtanic were great names. I can't think of anything as natural for this.

Going by how completely uninterested everyone is though, we may not need one. I suspect this is one game I'll see mentioned months later and go "That came out already?" because I expected to see people laugh at it for days.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I've tried the closed beta, there wasn't a single tiny element of the game that didn't feel entirely tired, derivative and been-there-seen-that-100x-before.

Big Wrangle

EA will keep them on life support until the new Dragon Age, then make the decision based on how that does.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
What do we call this though? Mass Defect and ToRtanic were great names. I can't think of anything as natural for this.

Going by how completely uninterested everyone is though, we may not need one. I suspect this is one game I'll see mentioned months later and go "That came out already?" because I expected to see people laugh at it for days.
ScammedThem

ABSCAM

Endthem

Pegacorn Poopoo Party

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom