Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Grimoire V2

LJ40

Cipher
What I've learned today:

1. Cleve is a cowardly cuntish piece of shit (I already knew that though).
2. Lady Error is a fucking tool (I already knew that though.)
3. Some sorry fag named soreonsomething said some shit that no one gives a shit about.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Is it me or are people that are really into gender and super sensitive about gender really fucking weird? Or at least the loud ones. When you see these people bleating out anger at their rallies in real life you can't help but feel bad for them as they almost always make down syndrome people look like super models.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Do you think there could be something beyond supermodels? You have your regular models, then supermodels... is there an ultramodel? A megamodel?

How do you get promoted anyways? What turns you from model to supermodel? Do you have to do a feat of strength? Is it something like a squire transitioning to a knight? Is there a ceremony?

What a mysterious culture.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Do you think there could be something beyond supermodels? You have your regular models, then supermodels... is there an ultramodel? A megamodel?

How do you get promoted anyways? What turns you from model to supermodel? Do you have to do a feat of strength? Is it something like a squire transitioning to a knight? Is there a ceremony?

What a mysterious culture.

I think you just have to be considered super at being a model. Like when heroes become super at being heroes. Or when markets become super at being markets. Or when value becomes super at being value.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
What I've learned today:
1. Cleve is a cowardly cuntish piece of shit (I already knew that though).

Right, because if I knew who you really were and where to find you, I wouldn't be in my truck on the way over right now.

So anonymous internet poster, if your testosterone is higher than that of a 4 year old girl, this is where you tell me your real name by PM and where to find you. Because I'm a coward.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
So anonymous internet poster, if your testosterone is higher than that of a 4 year old girl, this is where you tell me your real name by PM and where to find you. Because I'm a coward.

Here we go again....Seriously, you need to come up with some new material.

cleve.jpg

Zep--

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
How to post a support issue:

Step 1: Go into Steam reviews for the game.
Step 2: Scream, and whine about the game being shit in a review.
Step 3: Bug will be solved through the power of Jesus Christ.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I will only buy this if Cleve and SidAlpha(beta) get in a ring and fight it out between them

doing yourself a disservice there m8

Cleve could be a 1.4 m tall squirrel living in a sewer rather than a bunker, the game is all sorts of awesome
I'll buy it but I still want to see the 2 of them fight. I'm sure Cleve is willing to get in his truck to go to SidAlpha's house. Both of them are gay, just so you know

Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
I don't know, Cleve's internet persona only stands to lose from these two(?) middle aged dudes going at each other until their shirts are hanging out and their pants halfway to the floor.

Just sit back and enjoy the ongoing internet tough guy exchange, it's here to stay for the next 2000 years

Generic-Giant-Spider

If we ever do get a true physical confrontation agreed upon, I hope there is a way we can watch it in person once there is a location scouted out. I'll even go to Hunts Point in the Bronx to pick up a hooker to be the ring girl for this monumental event.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
So, is this the official Grimoire thread now? We have:

Multiple use of the word retard.
A new challenger for the retard crown.
Gender presumption and denial.
Fight club.
No discussion of the actual game.

So I'm assuming yes.

You are home again father!

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Don't fuck with them. I tried and couldn't damage them with anything. Come back later for them.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
They're super easy even on Level 1 if you unequip the weapons of your Nagas, Saurians, Wolves, Cats and Dragons.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
I think unarmed combat with these races is something like 3D6, so all weapons above that will be better.

Gunnar

Arbiter
I think unarmed combat with these races is something like 3D6, so all weapons above that will be better.

Wow. I'm level 5 and 3D6 is still way better than anything I have. I have a bunch of creature characters too. You could easily steamroll the beginning with that.

edit - it appears the value is actually 3d4. still pretty great.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom