Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline STEAM Labour of Love award

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
You know there is only one possible course of action:

AkR0HTI.jpg

Haters be damned, no-one can argue this award is tailor-made for Cleve.

My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Maybe it deserves a vote when it does actually get that new content out. Although despite the absence of amanual, it is still tempting to vote Grimoire as being the greatest LOL for all time.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Went to give it a rating award it deserved..but WTF, all the choices were love-fests.

I wanted to see shit like:
Biggest Waste of Bits.
Most Promises Unkept.
?SUCKS?

Zep--

Modron

Arcane
I voted for Terraria, swears a patch will be the last for the game. Then goes and expands with more content for years afterwards.

Jinn

Arcane
Gave it to Kenshi. It's finally leaving early access and the guy has been working on it for 12 years. Very fun and unique game.

ShaggyMoose

Savant
I think I voted Terraria in this category about three times already... Gave it to No Man's Sky. Irrespective of what you think of the developers or the game, you can't deny they are not just sitting on their giant pile of cash. They are still building shit and not charging for it (even if its broken).

Modron

Arcane
Nominations? Yes those are finished all you can do is vote on the finalists now and get 8 cards you can sell for pennies.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Because it's one of the best games of 2018 and one of the best games ever made. Jesus Christ Be Praised.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom