Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[closed] Civitatem - 7 keys to finish it 7th times - Giefawaaay!

LW Games

LW Games
Developer
Oh hai there!

In the spirit of the pagan Christmas Deus Vult edition, i thought that i should do a giveaway on codexia.

The giveaway is done. Thanks to all that participated. Happy new year!

Thats it!

P.S. 1 (happy holidays gays, best wishes to you and your families!)

P.S. 2 (cant post in giftextravaganja cause i am a "new" fag!)

rp1.png

Update: removed my shitposting...

Last edited:

Solid Snail

Learned
Well, my favourite game of this year is Red Dead 2. As I wrote several times I'm not into open-world Rockstar games (I only played Bully, GTAV, Vice City and Red Dead 1), but I was surprised by the really good story, the world builded by rockstar (exploring it, doing sides etc. is not a chore, but you are pushed to keep playing). I really didn't expect to like it so much, I bought it only because I paid 20€ for it thanks to a promotion, with the intention to give it a try and trade it in immediately, instead I kept it (at least until the obvious PC version happens).

Thanks for the giveaway and best wishes to you all :)

tindrli

Arcane
my favorite game of this year is battle brothers. its.. .its.. its just try the damn thing.. kept me awake for many nights and im almost 40

Tao

Savant
There is only one game that deserve GOTY and that is Pathfinder: Kingmaker. If anyone here on codex said otherwise should be bannerd for life.

Can only be better if it was turn base.

tindrli

Arcane
There is only one game that deserve GOTY and that is Pathfinder: Kingmaker. If anyone here on codex said otherwise should be bannerd for life.

Can only be better if it was turn base.
maybe.. i think i will try it next summer

Morkar Left

Star Traders Frontiers is what I played and enjoyed the most. Lots of stats to tweak and consider and they all matter. Simple but very cool character system.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
Oxygen not Included. Because it seems easy at the start but then it just fucks you up if you made a mistake. Miscalculate cooling and all your base dies from hunger as your base temp gone up and crops cannot grow anymore. Make mistake with base design and you cannot eastablish tube transport system etc.

Monkey Baron

Arbiter
Patron
I helped put crap in Monomyth
I've been an ass this year and I have barely played anything that has come out this year, except for Kingdom Come: Deliverance. It's a good game, I just picked it up again after putting it down in February. I think I'm getting a more stable framerate now but my FPS drops whenever I'm near a town which I recall happening at release.

Zer0wing

Cipher
GOTY of this year, takes Pathfinder: Kingmaker. One can't simply lose the talent to vodka and former Nivals sure provided the strong evidence to reinforce this saying. Too bad Obsidian deleted turn-based mode for Dumpsterfire and Vince held Colony Ship RPG combat demo private this winter to truly think about GOTY.

LW Games

LW Games
Developer
Keys sent. Happy new year!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom